What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin I | Wed 5 Jun | NSW 14-6 QLD | ANZ

Origin I: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daddycool

Juniors
Really good effort by NSW but they made far too many errors. They won the game by being too enthusiastic and too physical for the Qlders. However they needed the extra big man in the bench rotation as they tired in the final 20mins. Woods, Grant or Mason must come in for the next game.

Qld will be better but so will NSW. Can't wait for game 2.

Diesel

Referee
Slightly OT, but has the TAB suspended all NRL games on Tatts and maybe others due to Origin injuries/suspensions?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Phone line is busy, you must already be telling him how you're going to work over Reynold's c*ck seeing as he didn't get any action tonight.

Good to see you at least tried to get through to Daley. In the meantime Sutton is sad he couldn't sit on the bench. I hope you gave him a handjob while he was watching it on the TV next to you.

Gallen got 2-3 decent shots on Myles and still couldn't even do any damage.

Weak.

Are you 5 years old? People take shots in combat sports all the time and their face doesn't instantly combust into a hot mess. Stop watching hollywood movies you delusional prat.

Gallen gave him the work. Myles had no answer. If nobody else was on the field it would have ended with Myles lying on the deck.

Take a look at the clip above when Gal's pounding Myles ,, Have a look TO THE LEFT OF SCREEN at Kevin shayne Hayne he saw everything which to me was even more of a disgrace. But I know Gal didnt hit him hard if he did Nates Jaw would be in 4 pieces

BJ

I take it this was your first origin or the first your kid watched.

Otherwise did he coming running last year saying daddy can I punch the shit out of a player on the ground while a team mate holds him down.

Tate got away with that. Did the Bogans up here throw crap at the TV or cheer their hero for his bravery

It's origin. If you don't want I see biff or grubby play, don't watch it or don't let precious watch it.

Noa

First Grade
Lets take a step back from genius world. If Daley told everyone before the game was definitely only going with 16 men all Blues fans would have screams to high heaven. Nsw had the players to cover farah for injury or rest. A player like Sutton would have put this game beyond reach for qld qlot earlier, only a fool would be trying to argue otherwise.

no name

Coach
Take a look at the clip above when Gal's pounding Myles ,, Have a look TO THE LEFT OF SCREEN at Kevin shayne Hayne he saw everything which to me was even more of a disgrace. But I know Gal didnt hit him hard if he did Nates Jaw would be in 4 pieces

BJ

You weren't taught the thumb and pointer finger trick?

BranVan3000

Coach
Good to see you at least tried to get through to Daley. In the meantime Sutton is sad he couldn't sit on the bench. I hope you gave him a handjob while he was watching it on the TV next to you.
Sorry, I couldn't understand a word you just said. Maybe take Reynold's dick out of your mouth before you talk?:?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Part way through the first half, NSW attacking 5 meters out from Qld line, Cronk gives away a penalty and comes close to starting a punch up. On 9 commentary Wally Lewis says that's a good idea to get his team fired up, and if Wally was on the field he'd be looking to do something similar. Then in the last minute Gallen gives that corridor-pooping, bubble-headed grub a taste of his own medicine and Wally, Fatty & Gordy are all blubbing about how terribly unpleasant it is & why wasn't Gall sent off. I suppose 'hypocrite' is too big a word for cane toads to comprehend.

Tera

Juniors
Are you 5 years old? People take shots in combat sports all the time and their face doesn't instantly combust into a hot mess. Stop watching hollywood movies you delusional prat.

Gallen gave him the work. Myles had no answer. If nobody else was on the field it would have ended with Myles lying on the deck.

Have you got f**king down syndrome?

Yeah man, that "hot mess" (f**k I hope you're an AD fan") is totally professional and fair. I mean, what fighter wouldn't get knocked out from being king hit? Myles stood there unprepared an took the best that c**k-face Gallen had. Remember that reputation for being a f**kface that Gal had... Confirmed.

Swarzey

Bench
To those complaining about Gallen not getting 10, Cronk done a professional foul, just like he did last year.

Queenslanders need to stop having a sook about Gallen getting away with his incident while Cronk got away.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I take it this was your first origin or the first your kid watched.

Otherwise did he coming running last year saying daddy can I punch the shit out of a player on the ground while a team mate holds him down.

Tate got away with that. Did the Bogans up here throw crap at the TV or cheer their hero for his bravery

It's origin. If you don't want I see biff or grubby play, don't watch it or don't let precious watch it.
And better yet, how many weeks did Tate get?

no name

Coach
Have you got f**king down syndrome?

Yeah man, that "hot mess" (f**k I hope you're an AD fan") is totally professional and fair. I mean, what fighter wouldn't get knocked out from being king hit? Myles stood there unprepared an took the best that c**k-face Gallen had. Remember that reputation for being a f**kface that Gal had... Confirmed.

Myles pushed Gallen and shaped up, hardly unprepared.
Gallen's shot was high and should receive a suspension, but Myles went after him and Gallen took him to school.

blaza88z

Coach
the Souffs fans have really saved us QLDers from copping it deluxe with their "SUTTON IS DA BEST UVE EVER SEEN!!1111OEN!!"

Thanks guys

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Brent Tate looked like a grumpy old man. Every time he got the ball he would toddle a short distance with his walking stick, get tackled, then play the ball while angrily shouting at everyone about how unfair everything is.

Latest posts