What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin II | Wed 26 Jun | QLD 26-6 NSW | Suncorp

Origin II: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
Love the Merritt bashing in this thread LOL @ Merritt, Especially after all those Souths fans who were bagging the shit out of Ferguson for absolutely nothing after Game 1, in which NSW actually WON. f**king muppets.

I thought Dugan tried hard but he's too small. Boyd just bumped him off the try line for his second try. Plus he nearly gets rag dolled over the side line ala brett hodgson.

Really have no idea what NSW do with the halves. If QLD turn up in game 3, NSW just can't match them. I wouldn't mind seeing Mullen get another shot. Strong kicking and running game but he also goes missing too often.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
No way should anyone lay off Pearce. He's there because of his name and nothing else.

He is clearly out of his depth in origin.

Your an idiot

Pearce is not there because of his dad he is there because he is a good player yes I said good player f**k the haters people wanted soward in there for so long guess what happened he was f**ked Carney was the same pearce has his faults but he is having a go its not easy to make space when Slater is that good no matter where you kick he is there look at Melbourne how many drop outs have they had to do nexdt to none because that is how good Slater is I don't like Slater but that doesn't take away that he is the best fullback in the game.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I thought Dugan tried hard but he's too small. Boyd just bumped him off the try line for his second try. Plus he nearly gets rag dolled over the side line ala brett hodgson.

Eh? He's 6ft2 and 97kg. His positioning and strength might be in question, but he's definitely not too small.

Valheru

Coach
because he is a good player yes I said good player f**k the haters people wanted soward in there for so long guess what happened he was f**ked Carney was the same pearce has his faults but he is having a go its not easy to make space when Slater is that good no matter where you kick he is there look at Melbourne how many drop outs have they had to do nexdt to none because that is how good Slater is I don't like Slater but that doesn't take away that he is the best fullback in the game.

Agree

Every half, From Johns to Sherwin needs go forward to do something.

There was no go forward last night.

Tommax25

Bench
Papalli had nothing at all to do with the result. Got an armchair debut with game already in the bag. Good work if you can get it.

Don't disagree with you there, my "qft" was more directed at the margin pick and the three tries between Inglis and Boyd due to Merritt :lol:

Tommax25

Bench
Oh god yes.

As much as I hate to say the truth about this but one of the key reasons why Souths are doing well is because Reynolds can structure the team. Mullo has a better left boot than Messi and his running game would be helped so much from Reynolds taking the pressure off him.

Laughable claim. Messi is a god among men, Mullen is just a man, albeit a a quality one, but he can't compare to the majesty of Messi's left foot.

Tommax25

Bench
Game was lost in the first 20 mins, refs just handed the game to Qld on a platter.

Massive legs up on penalties, wrestling and the strip on Hoffman.

They were able to do whatever they wanted and ran out to a 14 zip lead.

The amount of work that NSW did in that period cruelled them.

There was no difference between what Qld did and NSW were doing, it's just the refs let Qld get away with it.

Same as it is every year.

Wouldn't have thought you'd have the time to browse the forums the way the Eels are going, Ricky. Btw how was that $15k fine, feel it was fair?

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
Every half, From Johns to Sherwin needs go forward to do something.

There was no go forward last night.

NSW went bloody more than forward in game one, yet Pearce could still not generate any points.
One try was from Lewis to Hayne and the other was broken field play. Pearce did nothing!!!!
Game two NSW were in the QLD 20 a few times but could not not create anything.

Card Shark

Immortal
NSW went bloody more than forward in game one, yet Pearce could still not generate any points.
One try was from Lewis to Hayne and the other was broken field play. Pearce did nothing!!!!

I don't want Pearce dropped but you have a point there.

simostorm

Bench
That was simply an intense bounce back game from Qld.. I wouldn't be changing nothing, except Jayne if he's available..

adamkungl

Immortal

Pearce gave the forwards great ball all night and kicked deep. As is his job. Everyone that matters seemed pretty happy with Pearce's game 1 performance

adamkungl

Immortal
We definitely got rolled in the forwards... but the halves did nothing to help with the kicking game, and we had to do a lot of tackling. Changes need to be made... getting Hayne back and getting rid of Merritt will help. Would love to see changes in the halves, but it won't happen. Finding a few props with a sack would go a long way, too.

Agreed he is an idiot

Merritt is useless without halves who have no idea to use their centers and wingers

Do you people actually think you can just spread it wide and kick to the goal line from your own 30 without putting any of the work in? Do you watch football?
You can't have a good long kicking game and backline plays if you're that much under the pump. It doesn't exist.

Dave_

Juniors
Do you people actually think you can just spread it wide and kick to the goal line from your own 30 without putting any of the work in? Do you watch football?
You can't have a good long kicking game and backline plays if you're that much under the pump. It doesn't exist.

Is that the excuse you'll use for the 10 other DUD performances Pearce has had for the Blues?

His time is up but if he doesn't get dropped now, I fear he never will.

the dude

Juniors
Your an idiot

Pearce is not there because of his dad he is there because he is a good player yes I said good player f**k the haters people wanted soward in there for so long guess what happened he was f**ked Carney was the same pearce has his faults but he is having a go its not easy to make space when Slater is that good no matter where you kick he is there look at Melbourne how many drop outs have they had to do nexdt to none because that is how good Slater is I don't like Slater but that doesn't take away that he is the best fullback in the game.

Ok, everyone got it? Slater is the best fullback in the game so Pearce keeps his spot! End of discussion!

squid

Juniors
I need to swear some more. Yes, IBM, I'm f**king butthurt. That's because I f**king care. I've had more than enough of watching players that represent me dishing up this shit (club and state). It's so f**king easy for you to be a cocky f**king wanker. Your team has won 7 years in a row. For some f**king reason that eludes me, you seem to think that makes you personally King Shit. Let me break it you merkin: you're not. You're just an arrogant c**k-sucking wanker merkin basking in the reflected glory of others.

And yes, I'm a f**king sook. I take this shit far too seriously. So be it. At least I can admit I'm a useless merkin. Can you do the same arsehole merkinface?

:lol::lol:

Oh man, best post I've ever read on here. Thanks for the laugh, mate :D

So fun to read the saltiness of all the NSW fans. Poor guys, gotta be impressed by their loyalty (read: stupidity), what with sticking with such an awful team/state for 8 years straight. And even thinking they might be able to win! :lol:

Can't wait for Game 3, where QLD will put NSW out of their misery for yet another year. I wonder if QLD will go for 10 in a row? Or maybe they'll let NSW win for a year just so they don't give up on the sport completely :lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
:lol::lol:

Oh man, best post I've ever read on here. Thanks for the laugh, mate :D

So fun to read the saltiness of all the NSW fans. Poor guys, gotta be impressed by their loyalty (read: stupidity), what with sticking with such an awful team/state for 8 years straight. And even thinking they might be able to win! :lol:

Can't wait for Game 3, where QLD will put NSW out of their misery for yet another year. I wonder if QLD will go for 10 in a row? Or maybe they'll let NSW win for a year just so they don't give up on the sport completely :lol:

Another little mong crawls out of the swamp

TheVelourFog

First Grade
delicious NSW tears in here

look at you all turn on each other after one loss

Blues fans are too worried about club loyalties

Your an idiot

Hi Laurie .
Tough night at the office on Wed.& yes you are virtually alone in your Man love for pearce.
Everyone can see it except you. Players like Reynolds,Kelly etc have more playmaking ability in their morning shits than Jnr Jnr does.
But you stick with him ,because as you said ,he knows what it feels like to lose.