What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R11 | Fri | Bulldogs 24-14 Broncos | ANZ

Round 11: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spud

Juniors
I just hope Hodges can get through 80mins without a hamstring twinge or a sprained ankle and Ben Hunt has a decent game.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
good to see lafai back, should never been dropped! when inu comes back he should take browns spot on the wing. both inu & morris have been poor this year, can't beleive morris is getting a blues spot so easy. Idris has been in better form & would handle GI better imo.

this is a hard one to pick, dogs were awful last week & were lucky against the warriors. broncos played a shit titans side, both sides are hit & miss.

when is keating back? hodgkinson has been really average, i thought he was a better player then what he's shown. the dogs kicking game has been shit, someone needs to step up & take control.

Moffo

Referee
Not going to happen unless we do something we haven't done well once so far this year (i.e. play well)

Grapple

Bench
Tonight is the night dear Moffo. If it were at Suncorp i'd say the opposite but Barba's well overdue, Graham has been in superb form and the boys will have been slapped from Des during the week.

We'll go back to being rubbish next week.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Broncos are not as good as they think they are. Dogs starting to get their shit together. Dogs by plenty.

Moffo

Referee
Starting to get their shit together? You have mental issues if you believe that

Bloody cold here and a bit wet...not conducive to high scoring. We will drop 1m balls

Grapple

Bench
Starting to get their shit together? You have mental issues if you believe that

Bloody cold here and a bit wet...not conducive to high scoring. We will drop 1m balls

Of course they are you goose. :lol: Newcastle were just outstanding in every department from the get go.

no name

Coach
Broncos are specials 'Tom is taking them on big time'
How the f**k can you take on the underdog you f**kstick?
The merkin needs to go

SydneyRaider9

Juniors
Broncos are specials 'Tom is taking them on big time'
How the f**k can you take on the underdog you f**kstick?
The merkin needs to go

He has them at $3, way over what the other betting agencies have them. I don't like him, but he's not wrong in this scenario.

Danish

Referee
Why do channel 9 seriously crank up the sideline mics during minutes silences? You can hear the static get noisy as whenever there is one

Its like they are trying to pick up people talking in the crowd or something.

no name

Coach
He has them at $3, way over what the other betting agencies have them. I don't like him, but he's not wrong in this scenario.

He is just hedging his bets. Only the first thousand can get on at $3, Bulldogs winning will be a much worse result for him.