What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R11 | Fri | Bulldogs 24-14 Broncos | ANZ

Round 11: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacklock

Juniors
bulldogs are playing smart and laying in the ruck for longer. if the refs start being a little more stringent on them, the broncos will come back hard.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Yeah Reynolds has been pretty absent past few games, and Hodkinson is doing nothing but taking the kick. Not looking good.
Have to say, even Keating fit into your team better than Hodko. At least he tried to create things and was an excellent support runner.

Grapple

Bench
Have to say, even Keating fit into your team better than Hodko. At least he tried to create things and was an excellent support runner.

Yeah i've been thinking the same. He actually has a pretty good combination with Pritchard and is a bit quicker than Hodko.

This is a typical game last season where it would be won by some freakish Barba magic. Different year and different player this year though.

Grapple

Bench
Tom reminds me of Pee Wee Herman, but I never felt the need to punch poor old Pee Wee in the face.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Waterhouse asking people to tune in on Sunday to see who he's paying over on for Monday's game is f**king disgraceful