What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R11 | Fri | Tigers 22-20 Cowboys | Leichhardt

Round 11: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a cows fan I would be delirious with a 2 pt win.
We are Bog ordinary ATM in attack(Our defence is pretty good).
We need Bowen to step up ,he has been MIA in attack all season.
When he fires ,JT fires & the whole team goes up a gear.
Sadly I think Mango should have retired at the end of last Yr .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cowboys have many issues playing in the big smoke. Those issues are not as big as the Tigers general shitness. Cowboys comfortably.

Bumble

First Grade
Look at the weather, the team they're playing and the fact that they've lost 106 games in a row.

Could be looking at a disgustingly low crowd here.

BDR

First Grade
LOL@Tigpies

Not many in the crowd, maybe about 10000 absolute max at a quick visual

BDR

First Grade
Skeepe will enjoy this one if he's tipped us. First 20 minutes we have been f**ked deep and hard

BDR

First Grade
Luke Patten is either a TERRIBLE video referee or he has a bias against the Cowboys. I don't like to complain about referees but his performances in the games he's reffed us have been appalling.

BDR

First Grade
Daylight robbery of a game. Right now I don't feel like watching rugby league ever again.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Knew the Tigers would win, had them +8.5 into the Doggies -4 and single on Tigers 1-12.

How anyone can back the Cowboys in Sydney at those odds is beyond me :D

footy75

Bench
I can't comment on tonight's game haven't seen any of it but hell i hope its not the refs...cowboys always get f**ked over by them.