What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R11 | Fri | Tigers 22-20 Cowboys | Leichhardt

Round 11: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Video refs were disgraceful tonight but we had 46382836392 chances to win the game so to blame them for the loss is pretty lame. We should of won by 30 with the possession we had and the team we boast...

Vic Mackey

Referee
I forgot what it was like when you support a shit team. The victories feel like you've won a grand final, f**k I think I'm becoming a souths fan!!

hutch

First Grade
I forgot what it was like when you support a shit team. The victories feel like you've won a grand final, f**k I think I'm becoming a souths fan!!

Haha I was thinking the same thing. I have taken too many victories for granted and just expected them, went nuts tonight!

BranVan3000

Coach
Haha I was thinking a few weeks ago that wins aren't as exciting anymore, they are just routine now

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
LOLZ @ washed up Jonathon Thurston and his Cowgirls

The guy has been a fake, imposter and charlatan all season. Along with his cohorts Cam Smith and Cooper Cronk, the NSW SOO outfit will smash the Caneturds with such an out of form spine. Inglis won't save them.

skeepe

Immortal
Tigers gifted another win due to disgusting refereeing decisions.

Man of the match was clearly Luke Patten for the Tigers, some utterly unbelievable decisions that were the difference in the end.

It was a funny game. The Tigers got every favourable video ref decision and the Cowboys every on-field decision. It was as if Patten was trying to redress the imbalance of robbo's refereeing. The Ash Graham no-try was utterly perplexing. But I have no sympathy for the Cows. They had all the ball and all the field position but never looked like making a break. The Tigers defended resolutely and, errors aside, showed more enterprise in attack. The better team won.

Tigers gifted another win due to disgusting refereeing decisions.

Man of the match was clearly Luke Patten for the Tigers, some utterly unbelievable decisions that were the difference in the end.

Old rivalries die hard Skeepe. I remember the Tigers beating the Raiders by 30-odd at Campbelltown one night and you were blowing up delux about the refs. You're unfailingly entertaining.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The ash graham try should have been allowed but as said Robinson and the other Neville completely raped the tigers on the field all night. The second half especially. 3 of the 4 cowboys tries came directly after the refs marched them downfield for absolutely nothing penalties.

The cowboys had enough ball and chances to win 10 games. Let alone a game against the team coming last who were missing 8 of their normal 17

MacDougall

First Grade
It's funny how everybody seems to have a different video ref decision they think was wrong.

This is the way I see it.

Marshall Ruled No Try on Field and Decision Reversed - Try - He got his hand on the ball before he knocked it on. Watch closely. Clear enough to overrule.
Graham Ruled Try on Field and Decision Reversed 1 - Try - There was no evidence that he didn't get the ball grounded on the line clear enough to overrule the on field referee.
Graham Ruled Try On Field and Decision Reversed 2 - No Try - Koroibete definitely held him up. You can see from more than one angle that Koroibete's arm got under him and it was pretty obvious when Graham tried to ground the ball multiple times after the initial attempt failed. Further to the point they ended up ruling that Koroibete was actually tackled in goal which was strange as I called it as held up on the last and a changeover.
Sims Ruled Try on Field and Decision Upheld - Try - He knocked the ball onto Nofoaluma's foot but it wasn't clear enough to overrule. Fair call.
Nofoaluma Ruled Try on Field and Decision Upheld - Try - The onfield ref called it as a try and there was no evidence he went over the sideline at any stage. Definitely a try.

So they got one, the first Ashley Graham try that ended in a penalty to the Cowboys, wrong. IMO. In saying that, as TV Ted said the Cowboys were getting all the 50/50's on the field.

That shoulder charge call against Koro was a bit odd imo. In real time I thought it was, but on the replay he got his arms under Graham, especially his right arm. How else can you tackle when someone is flying through midair? You can't wrap conventionally because of their position, so if you're going in straight the only thing you can do with your arms rather than tucking them is to put them under the player you're tackling

Reffing on the whole I thought was a bit weird. Wasn't paying enough attention to think anyone was robbed though

Bench
Sunday footy show vote on Benji's try,no try Sterlo,try Joey,Freddy and Slater,so there you go.