What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Sat | Cowboys 10-32 Storm | 1300SMILES

Round 2: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Earl

Coach
No he was a late withdrawal. According to Tom Sangster he is right to go this week, but I wouldn't bet my house on it just yet.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
hard to gauge the storm from last week, the dragons didn't throw alot at them. Either side by 4, hard t pick. If we get up and knock off both grand finalists in consecutive weeks it would be awesome for the boys confidence. If the storm do lose though the "tropical heat" excuse will pop straight up

Talanexor

Juniors
Cows by 2.

Should give a great indication as to where the Cowboys are placed this year. We've got a great roster and nearly everyone is fit. We also beat the Bulldogs last week, though they were missing some key personnel.

Then again, the Storm are the benchmark and have been for a while.

Evenflow

Bench
Geez tough game at any time of the year let alone second up. I'll say Storm by 4 but without any great deal of confidence.

Big Pete

Referee
I really like the match ups this round and I'd dare say this could be the highlight.

I think Storm are in for a better year than the Cows but after all their travel I can see them struggling against a Cowboys side looking to make an early statement.

Cows by 4 on the back of an inspired effort from Scott, Tamou & Taumalolo.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
The win over Melbourne last year was one of the real highlights for me, but it came at a lull in the Storm's season. For us to win again this weekend we have to be even better than we were that night.

I don't confidently do so, but I have tipped us to win, mainly because we are almost injury free and coming off a confidence-building win. Melbourne could easily turn it on and blow us away though, such is their ability.

Of great interest to me is Jason Taumalolo's progress. Last week he demonstrated supreme confidence in his defense and looked fit and strong. I see him continuing his development into a true weapon.

The win over Melbourne last year was one of the real highlights for me, but it came at a lull in the Storm's season. For us to win again this weekend we have to be even better than we were that night.

I don't confidently do so, but I have tipped us to win, mainly because we are almost injury free and coming off a confidence-building win. Melbourne could easily turn it on and blow us away though, such is their ability.

Of great interest to me is Jason Taumalolo's progress. Last week he demonstrated supreme confidence in his defense and looked fit and strong. I see him continuing his development into a true weapon.

This game will be close and will be won in the last 10 mins in IMO...the forward battle will be a feature.

Sims v Hoffman, Scott v Ryles etc.

Shutting down Thurston will be the key for Storm...easier said than done.

Xfactor1979

Bench
Saturday Footy aint what it used to be

Cant schedule it at 2pm anymore, too many fans still hungover from Friday night

Interest to go on a saturday night? Theres too many things to do on a saturday night than go to a game of saturday footy

Aragorn

First Grade
looking forward to this - should be a quality game compared to the shiet fest I just witnessed.

Latest posts