What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Sat | Cowboys 10-32 Storm | 1300SMILES

Round 2: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

Wow we were shit in attack that set. Less Thompson and Johnson with the ball.

Diesel

Referee
I heard a stat about penalties that Ryles gives per game, it's a lot for one player. Bellamy will have the spit ready for 1/2 time

Geohood

Bench
Storm are a f**king awesome team. You know what to expect and they deliver week after week after week. And the great thing is they play really attractive footy.

Evenflow

Bench
Considering our sloppy start (besides the opening try) i'm happy with the way the boys fought back after it looked like the Cows were getting on top of us a bit. That said 10 points is f**k all and it's far from over, if we can minimize JT's influence it'll go a long way to getting the points. Gotta do it though.

Apey

Staff member
I almost always tip the Storm, in fact I can't remember the last time I didn't before tonight... so mad, come on Cowboys!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Desperate for the storm to steam the blood letting on my internet betting account

any time the storm are even money, you take them, i havent not tipped the storm to win a footy game for about 3 years... got $30 of them ht/ft double... half way there boys