What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Sat | Warriors 14-16 Roosters | Eden Park

Round 2: Warriors v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
And to be fair, Warriors never really looked like scoring.. Took an intercept, dummy half dash then Mini's dance around a grubber to get onto the scoreboard... Whereas we did make plenty of opportunities. You can't deny that. If there is one team that was going to lose that game though it would be mine.

Springbokfly

Juniors
And to be fair, Warriors never really looked like scoring.. Took an intercept, dummy half dash then Mini's dance around a grubber to get onto the scoreboard... Whereas we did make plenty of opportunities. You can't deny that. If there is one team that was going to lose that game though it would be mine.

+1

BranVan3000

Coach

Roosters smell

BranVan3000

Coach
Definitely should have won that by more. We will click soon enough. Very frustrating.
I hope not I would be happy to see your team fail for another year

To be honest, I could probably name 8 clubs who look worse in the first two weeks anyway

Danish

Referee
Just for back to the hotel in auckland and read through the game thread...

First thing, Mini cost us 18 points tonight. Gifted the warriors 2 tries and cost us another.

Second, how drunk is BranVan3000? :lol:

stormbati

Bench
Jennings is the best back Roosters have had since Fittler tbh. Looks so good in open space and earning his money