What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Sat | Warriors 14-16 Roosters | Eden Park

Round 2: Warriors v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
good to see sam rapira back! NZ looking better this week.

nice try roosters! i like the youngsta on the wing for the roosters tupou is it? i liked the little i saw last year too. has a lot of potential... this roosters side is a lot better this year.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hurrell is a one way player. Idris 2.0. On his day does some damage with the ball. But dumb as a tree and about as useful in defense.
Coming after a player from behind and it's not even during the play. Should have been a penalty at least.

Meth

Staff member
Coming after a player from behind and it's not even during the play. Should have been a penalty at least.

Yeah. A little push should definitely see you binned. :sarcasm: It's a professional foul and all

Meth

Staff member
I don't think Minichiello is going to shell too many of those uncontested midfield bombs Shaun.

Canard

Immortal
This coverage feels like its missing something, it just doesnt feel right without a player voiceover

vvvrulz

Coach
I don't think Minichiello is going to shell too many of those uncontested midfield bombs Shaun.

It's not all bad from the Warriors and SJ might have redeemed himself here.
With Mateo to come on we can turn this