What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Sun | Sea Eagles 32-0 Knights | Brookvale

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
Backing Newcastle.

I felt Manly weren't all that impressive and struggled with their forward pack without Stewart. Only really mounted points on the wings which won't be as easy against us. And also poor discipline and ball handling by Brisbane. But of course, the halves will be lethal.

slamminsam246

Juniors
Scoring on the wing won't be easy against the knights... Did you watch Uate in Origin last year?

Manly should win at the fortress.

eagles4eva

First Grade
The Eagles have recruited well, in the absences of gift and Kingy, I still think the Eagles pack loose nothing...

Eagles by 16

Swarzey

Bench
Scoring on the wing won't be easy against the knights... Did you watch Uate in Origin last year?

Manly should win at the fortress.

So you have to go back to Origin to say otherwise? Poor. Uate got back to his best after the series and has been strong since.

Garts

Bench
Tom Symonds did not play reggies today but Jessie did. So I assume Symonds is in, glad to hear that, he is a good player from what I have seen.

Daddycool

Juniors
Should be a top game. The Knights were terrific last week and Manly were clinical without being outstanding. The Knights have put together an impressive squad this year as have Manly plus we've got Faaoso up against his old team.

Glen Stewart is a big loss for us but the new guys (Horo, Lawrence, Faaoso) did well against the Broncos and I believe Symonds is playing today, so we'll have good cover.

There's no standout tip, as it's only round 2 and both sides won last week. I can see it going both ways however I'm going to stick with Manly at home. First home game for the season is members day and being on a Sunday, there'll be a good crowd to cheer them on.

Paullyboy

Coach
There's no way the knights will win, but I'm glad there's enough neutrals that think they are the real deal to make this a good crowd.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
Great weather here at Brookvale even though there were showers forecast for the Sydney coastal fringe today.

Expect Snake to fly like an eagle today. He'll get a double, maybe.