What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Sun | Tigers 28-18 Panthers | Campbelltown

Round 2: Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharkie73

Bench
Yep was him and as you can tell didn't offer much

I know it's only round two but I think it's time for the chocolate soldiers to take some risks in the backline.

1. M. Moylan
2. J. Mansour
3. D. Whare
4. G. Jennings
5. D. Simmons
6. B. Austin
7. T. Humble

Vic Mackey

Referee
Whare is definitely no fullback, he always looked good for manly at center, that's where he should be played,

I agree that Whare is a centre. Also one of the young guys should be playing over Simmons and Walsh............yeah just f**k off

franklin2323

Immortal
I agree that Whare is a centre. Also one of the young guys should be playing over Simmons and Walsh............yeah just f**k off

John needs a few more weeks in NSW Cup. Walsh was reasonable today. Working with Kingston didn't help. A few decent bombs but we had no kick chase. Simmons is just far too slow. In the world's slowest backline is shown up.

mxlegend99

Referee
I think we should gradually look at phasing the older fringe first graders out after we get the spine settled. Whare isn't a fullback, so we move him to centres and then find the right player for fullback. Improves two positions right there, with one of those being a spine position.

Once that happens, we need to work on the halves. Blake Austin at 5/8 might help them improve, but Luke Walsh is simply not good enough for first grade. Not sure that any of the alternatives would be better, but I can't imagine them doing any worse either. Most of the points we score come from plays where he has no involvement. With Thurston no longer an option, we might have to look at what we have right now and giving them a fair chance.

Latest posts