What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R5 | Fri | Titans 12-32 Broncos | Skilled

Round 5: Titans v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very happy with the win tonight. Alex Glenn showed some real class in his Captaincy. We seemed to know what we were doing all over the park, except maybe in our 5th tackle options, which is no surprise. I won't say we're back yet, but if we can go to Townsville next week with Thaiday and maybe McGuire and win, I think the competition had better start taking notice.

*has heart attack, checks tickets for game, at suncorp* pheeew. had me worried.

Chainshada

Juniors
He has until rd13 to back out though, right? If the Eels have several huge losses over the coming weeks I wouldn't count out a rift between coach/players forming, making him second-guess.

It will be interesting to see where our fullback options are, Hoffman is far better on the wing, would probably prefer Yow Yeh getting a shot there when he's fit.

blaza88z

Coach
I have said it before, I know Norman came out and said "I will definitely coming to Parramatta" or something along those lines but seriously, if Gee threw the bank at him, I guarantee he would stay, however given how many people we have coming off contract, I don't see it happening