What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R5 | Fri | Titans 12-32 Broncos | Skilled

Round 5: Titans v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
the difference in the teams is simple, Albert Kelly is able to get repeat sets, our halves kick for a tap back play, or it goes out on the full

no name

Coach
Honestly not sure what showed them getting the ball down. Ref must have seen it live.

Only thing that makes me think they did was Parker complaining about something else.

On field Ref called it a try straight up, if he said no try, that would have stuck too

user_nat

Coach
Wow. Can't believe they didn't check that. edit: Looks better on replay. That left hand side attack.

Lol @ Wallace the play before though.

BDR

First Grade
Nothing like Ray calling "wing-three-quarter" to get me excited.

no name

Coach
Ironic that the pressure is released by the refs missing Myles' knock on after the repeat set was set up by a blatant forward pass.
Swings and round abouts.

isaiah

Bench
i'll take some money off gai's son. broncs will win and the turning point was after the falloon try when the broncs forwards lifted the intensity and the titans couldn't go with them