What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Fri | Rabbitohs 28-10 Cowboys | ANZ

Round 9: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't know if it was a knock on or not. But the ref had a much better view than the blurry rubbish we got. Case closed.

Swarzey

Bench
Ah Souffs and their homeground advantage....

Gotta love the Inglis knock on. Apart from his strength and speed he's completely useless.

Meth

Staff member
Just trying to remember the precedent for that decision...it involved Hodges, I think?

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Is it just me or Inglis is having a shocker? getting tackled on the last, being the cause for 1 try and another 1 which should have been a try.

Danish

Referee
Nice option there Inglis.... must have been reading about how awesome he is the last week.

Souths definitely not switched on in the opening 20, but they don't have to be. They've sucked the opening half in about 4 games this year and won every one of them

Dragon

Coach
The burrow really have some amazing chants.

'Boooooo' is probably my fav, closely followed by 'Booooooooooooooooooooo'

BunniesMan

Immortal
That was definitely a try.... referee screwed up...
What rubbish. You couldn't tell his hand from a bowl of spaghetti. Ref had a much better view than all of us. If he ruled try it would have been try. If he ruled no try it would have been no try.

blaza88z

Coach
What rubbish. You couldn't tell his hand from a bowl of spaghetti. Ref had a much better view than all of us. If he ruled try it would have been try. If he ruled no try it would have been no try.

I think you're a f**kwit, therefore you're a f**kwit.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
I don't know if it was a knock on or not. But the ref had a much better view than the blurry rubbish we got. Case closed.

I reckon the ref should be required to say exactly what they felt was dodgy when they say no try. I reckon he just said no try as there were so many variablesbut clearly a try

BunniesMan

Immortal
I reckon the ref should be required to say exactly what they felt was dodgy when they say no try. I reckon he just said no try as there were so many variablesbut clearly a try
They do and he did. When he signalled no try he said to check the knock on down the field.