What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Fri | Tigers 6-30 Sharks | Allianz

Round 9: Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrazyTiger

Juniors
1 from 14 is a terrible record.

Gotta settle that a bit tonight so crazy tiger will have something else to cry about.

lol. That record is f**king hysterical. I do love playing the sharks. Surely the shirks can manage a win tonight. Even if the commander of the light horse brigade is out.

Rod

Bench
Another absolute shocker from the video refs. Not nearly enough evidence to overturn the decision and yet this time they do overturn it. :crazy:

Grapple

Bench
Cronulla the better team the first 40....Smashing it up the middle through the forwards and Carney pinpoint with his kicks. Wests have a chance to win if they keep their offloads and Farah gets more involved but Tigers flopping all over the ruck, gotta be careful not to get pinged in the second for that - especially Woods, seems to spend an age in the tackle.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Try that was disallowed to Jonathan Wright was an absolute Barry of a decision. Ref called try, nothing even close to evidence to overturn the decision.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Most Tiger's fan won't like this... I think it needs to be said though.

Why did they re-sign Benji for such a long time on such a big deal? Sure he has talent, but something hasn't been right at the club for a very long time and it was an opportunity to try a new direction. Winning that one title the way they did, was probably a bad thing for the long term hopes of the club. Very little seems to change, the culture has never had that 'winning feeling'. Other clubs who force a change of key players seem to bounce back. Look at Melbourne and Manly. Lose Kimmorley, get Orford. Lose Orford, find Cronk. Manly, lose Monaghan, pick up Orford. Lose Orford, find DCE and Foran.

I know they have injuries, I know that one of their wingers had a disgraceful performance tonight, but in the end that was a gutless effort tonight after half time. The Sharks probably would have been beaten by every other team tonight. Somehow they turned on a flogging...

Card Shark

Immortal
The Sharks probably would have been beaten by every other team tonight. Somehow they turned on a flogging...

Not so sure about that but I know what you mean.

The tigers are way way down on troops, so they do have a very good exude for their problems.

As for Benji Barba, he needs a powerful forward pack to allow him to weave his magic & he hasn't had that for a little while.

P.S. belt that 1 up you Crazy Tiger !!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Starting to fear that Koroibete belongs in that "amazing athlete/dud footballer" folder with the likes of Idris and Vatuvei and Hurrell and Fonua. Hope I'm wrong and he is only young...but gee some of that stupid football.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Why did they re-sign Benji for such a long time on such a big deal? Sure he has talent, but something hasn't been right at the club for a very long time and it was an opportunity to try a new direction. Winning that one title the way they did, was probably a bad thing for the long term hopes of the club. Very little seems to change, the culture has never had that 'winning feeling'. Other clubs who force a change of key players seem to bounce back. Look at Melbourne and Manly. Lose Kimmorley, get Orford. Lose Orford, find Cronk. Manly, lose Monaghan, pick up Orford. Lose Orford, find DCE and Foran.

I know they have injuries, I know that one of their wingers had a disgraceful performance tonight, but in the end that was a gutless effort tonight after half time. The Sharks probably would have been beaten by every other team tonight. Somehow they turned on a flogging...

The truth can be an ugly thing - can't argue too hard with your views..

Vic Mackey

Referee

Your not exactly saying anything new.

Latest posts