What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Sat | Eels 19-18 Broncos | Parramatta

Round 9: Eels v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
bris will most likely get on top eventually. I just cant be winning at halftime when I punt on a side....ever

Team have been blocking the chasers non stop for 3-4 years, but they decide to start penalizing it tonight. As long as they are consistent for the rest of the year....

So funny, watching the game on the NRL App, and at half time Brandy and Smith obviously didn't realise they were still on the air ( on the app at least). Some tech was kneeling in front of Smith, and smith says I'd prefer it on the left. Meanwhile Brandy fixed his hair for 5 minutes.

user_nat

Coach
So funny, watching the game on the NRL App, and at half time Brandy and Smith obviously didn't realise they were still on the air ( on the app at least). Some tech was kneeling in front of Smith, and smith says I'd prefer it on the left. Meanwhile Brandy fixed his hair for 5 minutes.

Seeing stuff like that is seriously the best thing about the app.

Literally spent 5 minutes playing with his hair, and made no difference at all.

Charlie124

First Grade
I'm currently in the bogan Mecca of Brisbane (the chatswood) for a co-worker of my mrs's 21st and I'm sitting inside watching the footy with no volume so I didn't see what's been said about prince, what was the halftime diagnosis on his injury?

Ps. This pub and its surrounding suburbs need to be burned to the ground. f**king now.

Latest posts