What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Sat | Warriors 16-24 Bulldogs | Westpac, Wellington

Round 9: Warriors v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scott

Bench
Weather here in Wellington is f**king deplorable. Freezing cold southerly with rain. 27000 tickets have been pre-sold, it will be remarkable to get close to that!

That said, nothing will stop me from being there!

Weather here in Wellington is f**king deplorable. Freezing cold southerly with rain. 27000 tickets have been pre-sold, it will be remarkable to get close to that!

That said, nothing will stop me from being there!

If it is freezing then it will be a forward battle...Dogs will dominate.

DIMEAST

Juniors
The forward packs are pretty even with dogs having a slight edge. Both teams have top tier prop rotations. Warriors have better halves but the dogs have better backs. Should be a good close game

Scott

Bench
Weather is coming good! Should be a nice night for footy. Slippery & cold though!

Pretty pumped about NRL being in Wellington. I think most NRL teams would make a substantial profit if they bought a game here.

Meth

Staff member
The guys who always go on about how biased the NZ commentators are might be in for a surprise tonight. McIvor and Halligan are fawning over the Bulldogs. They are as blue and white as they come

Meth

Staff member
Interesting to see how Barba, Pritchard and Kasiano interact tonight given all the rumors circulating about them,

BunniesMan

Immortal
I would like the Warriors to win. I'd rather both teams be 3-6 than the Dogs getting to 4-5. But I reckon the Dogs in form will be too much for a mediocre NZ.

Danish

Referee
Warriors looking very slick, and that try to vatuvei was class.

We are in for a good contest tonight IMO

Latest posts