What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Sat | Warriors 16-24 Bulldogs | Westpac, Wellington

Round 9: Warriors v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSIH

Bench
I'm enjoying this one atm. Warriors looking good, let's hope they can snag a win and Mateo can point up.

Meth

Staff member
Leuluai scores. One of the passes looked a little flat. Warriors are up for this

Raider_69

Post Whore
Warriors are going real good
I love their jersey's too, really unique colours, i know its basically a rip of some RU jersey but they should keep it

Meth

Staff member
The Pritchard tackle on Johnson probably looked worse than it was. Glad it was a penalty only

Dogs are getting dudded by these refs...

Barba is MIA as well and Ennis is doing the playmaking...no structure in attack.

Danish

Referee
Very penalty happy these refs. Must be a penalty every 3 sets.

Barba definitely looks like having another off night. Make that 7 in a row for him then.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jesus, this is the first chance ive had to see Sam Kasiano this year, he's been in a good paddock

Red Bear

Referee
Has Josh Morris done enough to retain his Origin jersey? Hasnt been particularly good this season, although he was excellent for NSW last year

blacklock

Juniors
i think the refs are getting a little over excited. they need to put the whistle away and let the game flow