What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Sat | Warriors 16-24 Bulldogs | Westpac, Wellington

Round 9: Warriors v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
A few Warriors are looking better than they have all season out there- Leuluai, Packer, Mateo. Mannering, as usual, and as expected, is on song. Great to see Fisiiahi putting in.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
yes.

Wellington is the capital city of NZ

Yes I know Wellington is the capital of NZ. Just wanted to clarify whether it was the own Warriors marketing term, or some forced name given by the commentators like "Battle of the Bridge" :lol: or "Q Clash" :lol:

Meth

Staff member
Yes I know Wellington is the capital of NZ. Just wanted to clarify whether it was the own Warriors marketing term, or some forced name given by the commentators like "Battle of the Bridge" :lol: or "Q Clash" :lol:

marketing

Meth

Staff member
Geez, I don't know why the Bulldogs weren't penalized there for that effort from Kasiano and Williams

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
took the dogs with a dozen head start. Don't think a team ive done that too has actually been infront at halftime yet this year.

Latest posts