What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Sun | Panthers 12-10 Storm | Centrebet

Round 9: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People laughed at me earlier but it's not just the scoreboard. But both last week and this week they haven't even come close to their opposition. Cant blame it on origin fatigue or anything else.

Slater, Smith and Cronk are all turning 30. They all have a lot of miles clocked up by both club and rep footy. I've said for a while I didn't think the decline would be gradual. I had a feeling they'd go downhill very quickly.

Where will the Storm be at the end of Origin if they're dropping winnable games now?

Luke Walsh of all people is carving them up. They're not getting beat by a contender. It's the Panthers. That's what makes this more alarming.

And in saying all that, the Panthers almost chased down a massive lead by Souths. It's the Panthers, they aren't as bad as people think they are. They just don't have polish to finish the attack and make silly mistakes/give penalties usually on the 4th/5th tackles. Get them back to basics and they'll win a few more games.

Parra Pride

Coach
Unfortunately for Penrith, thanks to their inept goal kicker, all it will take for Melbourne to right back in this is a single try.

Red Bear

Referee
Good to see Issac John getting a run, thought he was playing well for the Warriors a few years back before he did his knee against Penrith and never quite got back to first great (Shaun Johnsons emergence partly responsible).

Billythekid

First Grade
Terrible isn't he! Should be playing off the bench in reserves :crazy:

I never said that. He is obviously a good player but he doesn't really do anything for us. He is being paid a pretty decent salary based off of potential.

People laughed at me earlier but it's not just the scoreboard. But both last week and this week they haven't even come close to their opposition. Cant blame it on origin fatigue or anything else.

Slater, Smith and Cronk are all turning 30. They all have a lot of miles clocked up by both club and rep footy. I've said for a while I didn't think the decline would be gradual. I had a feeling they'd go downhill very quickly.

Where will the Storm be at the end of Origin if they're dropping winnable games now?

Luke Walsh of all people is carving them up. They're not getting beat by a contender. It's the Panthers. That's what makes this more alarming.

We did beat your mob the week before that and it didn't really look close. The panthers did also just lose to you guys as well.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Storm were $1.15. the riff was $5+. In terms of the betting odds if the Panthers get over the line this will have to be one of the biggest upsets in years.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Is this the same bunniesman that claimed the top 4 wouldn't lose a single game to any of the other 12 teams all year??

Pete Cash

Post Whore
BM you are obviously a young man but people don't fall to pieces physically at 30 you f**king goose. Men will physically degrade in stages. Someone like Smith who isn't dependent on his speed or outright athleticism isn't just going to lose it unless he keeps getting injured. Why do you just say all this ignorant hogwash.