What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Sun | Raiders 44-14 Knights | Canberra

Round 9: Raiders v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
Hopefully Ferguson has a huge game so if a wing spot becomes availableMerritt misses out to the obviously more skilled, better athlete in Ferguson.

I couldn't be thinking any differently, I'm hoping for Merritt to have a blinder so fergy doesn't get picked for the blues and we keep him

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Someone was bitching about it. It was in response to silent knights essay about how much we darn raiders supporters talk up our players.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Wighton is very good but Gagai is still the better talent. He's got more strings to his bow - footwork, speed, ball-playing, football smarts, etc.

Wighton is just a better tackler.

Last edited:

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Gagai isn't actually that fast :?

He's fairly quick, but it's nowhere near his best attribute. His footwork and ability to set up his winger is what he's best at. You obviously haven't seen him play.

perverse

Referee
lol... the delusions never end down in the ACT. Is it a disease you catch from all the politicians down there or something?

perverse

Referee
Dane Gagai
23 Games, 12 Tries, 10 Line Breaks, 6 Try Assists, 8 Line Break Assists

Jack Wighton
17 Games, 4 Tries, 6 Line Breaks, 1 Try Assist, 1 Line Break Assist

pfft. lol...

Tommy Smith

Referee
Dane Gagai
23 Games, 12 Tries, 10 Line Breaks, 6 Try Assists, 8 Line Break Assists

Jack Wighton
17 Games, 4 Tries, 6 Line Breaks, 1 Try Assist, 1 Line Break Assist

pfft. lol...
Hmmmm... I'm pretty sure Wighton has spent at least half of those games on the wing, which makes the try assists and line break assists an unfair comparison.

I'd prefer Wighton if i could choose to have one at the Roosters. I just think he has greater potential...isn't his best position 5/8?

But they're both future Origin and maybe even Australian reps.