What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | FINAL | Australia 34-2 New Zealand | Manchester

World Cup Champions: Australia or New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
RLWC2013-FINAL-AUSvNZL.jpg

Australia_zps9a5ba0e8.jpg

19-man squad: Cameron Smith, Greg Bird, Darius Boyd, Daly Cherry-Evans, Cooper Cronk, Andrew Fifita, Jarryd Hayne, Paul Gallen, Greg Inglis, Brett Morris, Nate Myles, Josh Papalii, Corey Parker, Matthew Scott, Billy Slater, James Tamou, Brent Tate, Sam Thaiday, Johnathan Thurston

New-Zealand_zps37a78c6d.jpg

19-man squad: Jesse Bromwich, Greg Eastwood, Kieran Foran, Alex Glenn, Bryson Goodwin, Shaun Johnson, Sam Kasiano, Kevin Locke, Issac Luke, Simon Mannering, Ben Matulino, Jason Nightingale, Frank-Paul Nu'uausala, Elijah Taylor, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Manu Vatuvei, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Dean Whare, Sonny Bill Williams

Referee
Richard Silverwood (ENG)
Touch Judges: James Child (ENG) & Grant Atkins (AUS)
Video Referee: Ashley Klein (AUS)​

Last edited:

Izz

Bench
Australia by eleventy billion and one.

Inglis to stop Bird from self-harming after Bird realises he has a moray eel mouth. And that he's a grub and a cat.
Johnson to retire after the game to take up the lead role on Broadway's new rendition of Swan Lake.

Last edited:

Tone83

Juniors
Hope not! Did you see what he did last World Cup! The last thing we want is 75% players anyway! Inglis is a better fullback anyway!
Pretty sure he's going for NZ in which case it's a perfectly valid thing to hope for. But yeah for the aussies it's obviously all fingers and toes crossed that billy stays hurt a little longer.

STORM.99/07

Bench
I don`t want Billy to play cos I want him fit for Storm season.
Last WC Billy had a hand in the first 2 trys.
Monahan gave away a penalty try
lockyer dropped the ball over the line.I think those 2 players had more of a hand in Aussies losing than Billy`s wayward pass. Where were Billy`s Aussie team mates they should have been there backing him up.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Hope not! Did you see what he did last World Cup! The last thing we want is 75% players anyway! Inglis is a better fullback anyway!

Inglis is better. But why not both? They aren't mutually exclusive, you have two of the best players in the world, or you have Inglis and Tate. A 75 percent Slater is 6 times the player Tate is.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I don`t want Billy to play cos I want him fit for Storm season.
Last WC Billy had a hand in the first 2 trys.
Monahan gave away a penalty try
lockyer dropped the ball over the line.I think those 2 players had more of a hand in Aussies losing than Billy`s wayward pass. Where were Billy`s Aussie team mates they should have been there backing him up.

:lol: Yeah, what's the name of the position five metres behind the fullback?

I hope Billy plays. Fantastic player but at the moment Inglis > Slater, especially coming off an injury. I think we've got a better chance of containing Inglis at centre.

Paullyboy

Coach
Hahaha dirty kiwis who actually think they are a match for Australia. Always entertaining. You lot should stick to what you do best - migrating to Australia in the hope of a better life

Latest posts