What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | FINAL | Australia 34-2 New Zealand | Manchester

World Cup Champions: Australia or New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If you bothered to read on you would find that I rectified myself, and was amazed at his play.

You embarrassed yourself by saying Hayne doesnt play well against quality teams,he has been NSW best player for the past 5 years,QLD are the best rugby league team that anyone could face

Waznmosrafa

Joely01

Bench
I think Hayne showed last night why he is one of the best players in the world.
A great player stands up in the big games and makes it count.

Tone83

Juniors
Jarryd Hayne is a freak at centre,hopefully Brad Arthur was waching this and puts Hayne/Hoppa in the centres and Norman at Fullback
It's not like Hayne is bad at fullback. He was a FB in 09, remember that, nothing he's done at centre comes close to that.
I wouldn't feel comfortable having the worst player on the team in Norman at 1, it's just a nerve wracking prospect. It has to be Hayne or Hoppa.

vamosrafa

Juniors
You embarrassed yourself by saying Hayne doesnt play well against quality teams,he has been NSW best player for the past 5 years,QLD are the best rugby league team that anyone could face

Waznmosrafa

Must be fun insulting everybody looking up from the bottom of the ladder.

T.S Quint

Coach
Your NRL team flogs another - "How awesome were we? That was great!"

Your State Of Origin Team flogs the other - "Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh, get that up ya! We are AWESOME!"

Your National team flogs another - "This is boring. I'm going to bed."

:roll:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Pretty weak bringing NRL clubs into this vamosfra

You made a goose of yourself. Just cop it on the chin and move on

Springs

First Grade
Hardly booed "all game" Springs. They were booed when they came out to warm up. Once they had established control of the game the Poms just sat back and witnessed the slow but sure annihilation of the Kiwis. I can't recall any booing during the match.

It was an exaggeration. But there was a lot more booing than that. When it was still close every penalty to us was booed, and holding down against NZ was too.

Anyway I was praising you guys for good sportsmanship, every pom I talked to mentioned how great Australia was. It's very rare for me to hear at home how good any team was.

Tone83

Juniors
Your NRL team flogs another - "How awesome were we? That was great!"

Your State Of Origin Team flogs the other - "Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh, get that up ya! We are AWESOME!"

Your National team flogs another - "This is boring. I'm going to bed."

:roll:
Yeah I don't get that, I'm glad we flogged them. I want a close game if I don't care about either team, like eng vs nz was great for that reason. But I absolutely want australia to assert their dominance by flogging NZ or anyone else. Same deal with qld, and same deal for whatever club team I'm supporting.

And yeah ESPECIALLY nz, because I'd hate to think of them even entertaining the idea for a moment that they're as good as us.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Someone needs to check on 99/07. He hasn't lost his shit on the forum yet over that Slater try.
Couldn`t believe my laptop died just before Billy scored that great try..
I think it was a great team effort from the Aussies.
Besides 1,7,9 I think hayne and thurston did well. All the team did their bit to become the RIGHTFUL WORLD CHAMPIONS.

Nerd

Bench
Australia just blew the Kiwis away in the first 20 or so minutes and they never recovered. The brutal defence by the Aussies reminded me of the start from an Origin game.

STORM.99/07

Bench
AUSSIES never looked like losing this game.I think they would have beaten a combined kiwi/pom team.
AUSTRALIA RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013..
KANGAROOS=CHAMPS
kiwis=chumps

deluded pom?

Coach
It was an exaggeration. But there was a lot more booing than that. When it was still close every penalty to us was booed, and holding down against NZ was too.

Anyway I was praising you guys for good sportsmanship, every pom I talked to mentioned how great Australia was. It's very rare for me to hear at home how good any team was.

It wasn't close for very long maybe that 's why I never noticed the booing. I don't remember any booing during the match but do remember some morons booing after the singing of AAF. That's something I'd never do. It's so disrespectful. It was embarrassing to hear from an English perspective.

Tone83

Juniors
I'd boo AAF, it is an unusually shit anthem, artificially fabricated in a recent tacky era. We deserve better.

Latest posts