What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Fri | Broncos 32-6 Titans | Suncorp

Round 10: Broncos v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrAnonymous

Bench
Why didnt Idris go on report? shoulder charge on the kicker then comes in with a swinging arm from behind.

Dirty merkin

no name

Coach
The Bronco's are penalised for hand on the ball in the 37th minute.
What about the 36 minutes prior?
Titans have been absolutely terrible but when it was still a contest they should have got a few hand in the ruck penalties.
The refs must have read the article about the Titans receiving the most penalties and got gun shy.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
What did the dirty bird do to go in the bin? Sounds like the tits have taken a grubby gameplan into the match tonight. Hillarious watching Tweed blame it on the refs.

Tweed Titan

Bench
What did the dirty bird do to go in the bin? Sounds like the tits have taken a grubby gameplan into the match tonight. Hillarious watching Tweed blame it on the refs.

I've already noted that Titans line speed has been poor, kick chase worse and Dave Taylor an idiot. I don't expect you to concede anything because that isn't your style. Do you think every one of those penalties were legit?

Chainshada

Juniors
I've already noted that Titans line speed has been poor, kick chase worse and Dave Taylor an idiot. I don't expect you to concede anything because that isn't your style. Do you think every one of those penalties were legit?

2 of the Titan's penalties were far too soft and not really deserved..but there was 1 high shot that was overlooked..so it should be 9-2 instead of 10-2.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

Nope, but they haven't ruined the game as you suggested.

user_nat

Coach
Did he actually knock that on? Or did it just look like it with the boot tapping it?

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Lol@donkeys fans. Winning handsomely, on the right side of a lop-sided penalty count, and still complaining about the refs.