What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Fri | Rabbitohs 54-10 Tigers | ANZ

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gronkathon

First Grade
I like it.

Would be better if Benji plays reggies and drops off the bench.

That said I think Utai is in doubt with injury so we will see a re-shuffle and Benji will play FB

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Always love the Souths vs. Tigers matches. Been close games many many times. Think Souths should win this one but Tigers will put a few classy tries in there to keep the game close.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
This has got to be one of the biggest missmatches ever in terms of odds.

The line for this game is 21.5 points and Souths are priced $1.07 in most of your Aussie bookies even Betfair only has them at 1.10, i've never seen a bigger favourite in the NRL over the past 5 years anyway that i can remember, Tigers $10.50 on Betfair lol...

And remember, gamble responsibly!

---353_waterhouse_20130107133453874469-300x0.jpg

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
Wow the odds on this game

Rabbitohs $1.08
Wests Tigers $12.00

I've never seen such huge odds. I'm tempted to put some money on Tigers just so I win either way

Also seems like Utai is out for the Tiger with David Nofoaluma to slot in at the wing.

Justin Hunt out for Souths with Dylan Walker to make his debut in the centers, Goodwin moving to the wing.

Two gun debutants, should make this contest a bit more fun

George Burgess also in doubt, Lima will be the direct replacement if so

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Yeah, I just put $4 each on Tigers 12- ($10) and Tigers 13+ ($25) at TAB NZ after seeing the odds on Sterlo. I don't bet much, but when I do it's normally on ridiculous odds (including last tryscorers which I've had a few of this year already)....

C'mon Tigers by 13!!!!

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Those are the sorts of odds that GWS pay in the AFL against the better sides. A club in its second year of existence.

How humiliating for Wests.

DC_fan

Coach
This is a statement game for Souths. We need to not only beat the Tigers but put them away big time. A winning margin of less then 30 will be acceptable.

Go the bunnies

BunniesMan

Immortal
Game day. Nervous.

But excited to see the debut of 18 year old Dylan Walker. Massive potential.

And we have 7 juniors playing in this game, great effort by the club.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Nofoaluma is a very good young player. I think he will be better then korobiete, however physically probably isn't at the same level yet. Reminds me a lot of William hopoate..

Our back 3 has two 19 year olds and one 20 year old. They'll probably get exposed by Reynolds kicking game but will be better for it. All 3 are the real deal.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah, I just put $4 each on Tigers 12- ($10) and Tigers 13+ ($25) at TAB NZ after seeing the odds on Sterlo. I don't bet much, but when I do it's normally on ridiculous odds (including last tryscorers which I've had a few of this year already)....

C'mon Tigers by 13!!!!

Better off giving that to charity mate!

Billythekid

First Grade
Tipping the tigers 1-12 :sarcasm:.

C'mon Tigers by 13!!!!

If you want a game with good odds i think Manly are a good bet this week. We're coming off a loss against the raiders and panthers and we're hot favorites this week. $2.80 seems like good odds.

Feej

First Grade
So why did CH9 tell us to tune in at 7pm? What time does this actually kick off??

Latest posts