What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Fri | Rabbitohs 54-10 Tigers | ANZ

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
Fair call re. Luke, he was immense tonight. Serious question-is Reyno ready for SOO? Young or not, hes a much better option than eternal origin dud Pearce

Not for me. He hasn't found the balance in his running and kicking game

He can seem to do one or the other but struggles to put both elements together in the one game. Give him a year or so and he will be effectively doing both at the top level I reckon

Red Bear

Referee
Anyone know why they went with Walker in the side for Hunt, was he a late injury withdrawl or did they just change them round.

Having seen both a bit for Norths this year glad one of them got a run. Hunt has been excellent at fullback (much better fullback than winger) and walker has been really solid as well, and is a bloody good goal kicker also.

BranVan3000

Coach
Anyone know why they went with Walker in the side for Hunt, was he a late injury withdrawl or did they just change them round.

Having seen both a bit for Norths this year glad one of them got a run. Hunt has been excellent at fullback (much better fullback than winger) and walker has been really solid as well, and is a bloody good goal kicker also.

Not sure, I'm guessing Hunt pulled up injured. He has been 18th man for weeks and playing great

Not that I mind, very happy to blood Walker. Hope he gets a few more games this year. Though I think he will need to work on his defence

thommo4pm

Coach
Souths are the team to beat in this comp, they went to sleep in the second half and still won it 16-6. Maguire moved players around with 20 minutes to go and tried different things to what they normally do.

Red Bear

Referee
Not sure, I'm guessing Hunt pulled up injured. He has been 18th man for weeks and playing great

Not that I mind, very happy to blood Walker. Hope he gets a few more games this year. Though I think he will need to work on his defence
Looked like he might've hurt himself at one point last week for the Bears but kept playing, guess something must've happened.

And yeah, both have been playing well, good to see Walker play well.

Latest posts