What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Fri | Rabbitohs 54-10 Tigers | ANZ

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
It's like I'm watching my niece play Rugby League Live on easy.... this could very well be the biggest winning margin in 50-60 years

Grapple

Bench
1st v last. Classic danger game. I'm worried we won't respect them and they'll shock us.

Playing our best you'd think a 20-30 point win. But I'm worried about complacency.

Game day. Nervous.

But excited to see the debut of 18 year old Dylan Walker. Massive potential.

And we have 7 juniors playing in this game, great effort by the club.

Nervous. Not much good can come of this. Either we win and everyones reaction is "meh" or we lose and are humiliated.

All you need to know about this poster is right above, folks.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cant believe I'm saying this, but this is no fun. Scoring tries like that won't help us. I'd like us to be playing against a team that can defend in the middle like they're able bodied men. Otherwise we'll gain nothing from this week.

MEE.

Juniors
can anyone confirm that benji started on the bench? i didn't catch it the first 50 times nine told me.