What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Mon | Storm 10-10* Sea Eagles | AAMI

Round 10: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
I watched all of tonight's game. Cecchin's disgracefully incorrect penalties meant Manly got to 10 points. Without these blatantly incorrect calls, Melbourne's total of 10 points would have been higher than Manly's meagre 6 points.

You see, 10 is higher than 6. A complicated mathematical equation for a north shore redneck I know, but it's true.

And if the first of those penalties had not been blown, the entire match from that point on would have proceeded in a completely different direction, the outcome of which would be impossible to know without the aid of parallel universes.

My two cents...

Checcin needs to go IMO...that penalty against Proctor was a shocker and cost Storm the game and it is not the first time that these calls have cost teams games this year.

As for the game itself...good tough contest with Foran and DCE outstanding for Manly.

As for Storm I have real concerns for our attacking game...Cronk was poor on his last options and Widdop once again is a passenger which give us no other option apart from Smith kicking deep.

MSIH

Bench
My two cents...

Checcin needs to go IMO...that penalty against Proctor was a shocker and cost Storm the game and it is not the first time that these calls have cost teams games this year.

As for the game itself...good tough contest with Foran and DCE outstanding for Manly.

As for Storm I have real concerns for our attacking game...Cronk was poor on his last options and Widdop once again is a passenger which give us no other option apart from Smith kicking deep.

Incorrect.

northwest9

Juniors
My two cents...

spot on

and fonua, dead set passenger, who cannot catch to save himself

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
And if the first of those penalties had not been blown, the entire match from that point on would have proceeded in a completely different direction, the outcome of which would be impossible to know without the aid of parallel universes.

LOL
Thats a classic answer
Well Played Sir!

spot on

and fonua, dead set passenger, who cannot catch to save himself

I think teams have worked Fonua out...I used to watch him in the 20's and he could not tackle then let alone catch. He catches with hand in front as well which is risky and this is a flaw...

Storm need a winger with size and pace and they have one in Young Tonumaipeau who will be devastating when he gets a go.