What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Mon | Storm 10-10* Sea Eagles | AAMI

Round 10: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These refs are pathetic.

Having said that Storm have been poor. Cronks last tackle plays are average at best and O'Neill and Fonua are not up to it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The problem with the Storm: leading into the game Bellamy and the big 3 were talking about they're poor starts and having to fix it, and they've had a terrible 1st half.

So we know that they know what their problem is. We also now know they are unable to fix the problems they've identified. They're in trouble folks.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm not a f**king Manly fan. There is a massive difference between wanting them to beat cheating scum, and being a fan.
I said tonight. Fan means fanatic. I fanatically want them to win. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. For tonight Manly are my friend.

Tomorrow I go back to hating them and thinking they're old and over the hill.

This Year?

Immortal
DING DONG, the witch is...dying.

Come on Manly. Finish them off in the 2nd half and our long national nightmare will be over. They'll have 3 losses in a row with just 1 game left before the big 3 start origin.

They could be out of the 8 by the last origin game.

Tonight all good rugby league fans are Manly fans.

Congrats on the win Melbourne. That 2nd half comeback was nothing short of a miracle.

Last edited:

northwest9

Juniors
DING DONG, the witch is...dying.

Come on Manly. Finish them off in the 2nd half and our long national nightmare will be over. They'll have 3 losses in a row with just 1 game left before the big 3 start origin.

They could be out of the 8 by the last origin game.

Tonight all good rugby league fans are Manly fans.

Ha, spastic

Remember the 5 in a row we lost last year? How'd that turn out for you?

Slater needs to go to the wing. I'm tired of seeing his half efforts in defence.

1. Widdop
2. Slater
3 - 5. Whoever was originally there.
6. Cronk
7. Fonua (I think he has a good kicking game)

This Year?

Immortal
It's not uncommon for a team to lose a few games after a long winning streak. Nothing to be alarmed about.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ha, spastic

Remember the 5 in a row we lost last year? How'd that turn out for you?
that was totally different. That was later in the year when you all but secured the top 4. Those losses meant nothing.

Now they're 40 mins away from having 3 losses in a row with Easts next week. So imagine if they have 4 losses in a row heading into Origin period when the big 3 will have even more reason to look and play exhausted.

If they don't win today they're in big trouble. And it is very different to last year for many reason.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
*Runs to the Tab to load up on the Storm, sorry Manly fans BunniesMong has ruined it for you tonight.

Aragorn

First Grade
that was totally different. That was later in the year when you all but secured the top 4. Those losses meant nothing.

Now they're 40 mins away from having 3 losses in a row with Easts next week. So imagine if they have 4 losses in a row heading into Origin period when the big 3 will have even more reason to look and play exhausted.

If they don't win today they're in big trouble. And it is very different to last year for many reason.

quit talking out of your ass.

Latest posts