What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Sat | Cowboys 8-12 Roosters | 1300SMILES

Round 10: Cowboys v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JT_

Juniors
Our defence is just brilliant. Robbo's done wonders with pretty much the same roster as last year. There were a few sets we just turned defence on our goal line into attack with ease. Sort of sums up how we're going.

Cowboys I thought were the better team in terms of putting huge pressure on us, they just couldn't get over the line with some silly errors and good pressure from us. Tense finish with the Graham attempt, I thought he scored watching it live.

Red Bear

Referee
The Cows attack has disappeared because JT has disappeared, ever since he signed that big contract. I knew that would probably happen and called it a mile away. There is immense pressure on him to perform now and he just isn't.
Their problem is Thurston is basically their only option in attack, and whilst he's good he doesnt generally deal with that well. His best club football has been when Bowen is also firing and when Payne was around at hooker. Now they have nuffy after nuffy at hooker, an average halfback and Bowen showing his age - hence defences know any play will have to go through Thurston, and thus they can deal with that.

Lui might help them alot, and potentially Thompson at hooker, to take the pressure of Thurston.

Ianc

Juniors
Our attack last night was some of the best I've seen from us this year but damn the rooters defence is good. Watching it at the stadium, you can see stuff off the ball. They communicate so well when they slide.
I felt that we stretched them at times & with a bit of luck could have scored some more. Our lead runners got in the way of the play a bit too. We are starting to click but I suspect we have left it a bit too late to be a real force this year.
If the rooters can keep that defence up, they will be hard to beat come September.