What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Sun | Sharks 30-20 Raiders | Sharks

Round 10: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ezy

Juniors
Never go into a game against the sharkies feeling confident. Should be a cracker.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
If we get the backs in position they'll run up a cricket score. Easier said then done against the Sharkies pack though.

Got a feeling Milfords in for a big game.

We hold onto the ball I am confident we will get the 2 points.

It would also be nice to get out of the gates quick and get an early lead instead of conceding early points.

Fifita is a machine and will need to nullify his go forward , easier said than done.

We are stronger in the backline , we win the battle upfront and the backline will cut loose

Beetlejuice

Juniors
If we get the backs in position they'll run up a cricket score. Easier said then done against the Sharkies pack though.

Got a feeling Milfords in for a big game.

This.

He was looking to break the line every time he touched the ball against Newcastle.

Also, Ferguson usually has a great game against his former club. If he continues his form....:cool:

mongoose

Coach
Campese vs Carney will be good to see.

I think the last time they faced each other Carney was in roosters colours.

skeepe

Immortal
Good for us. Lewis has been in awesome form.

Why the f**k are we wearing white today? If anything, wearing white and blue against the Sharks is more of a clash than wearing green would be.

skeepe

Immortal
I see when they dropped Brett Suttor to U20's he took the massive chip on his shoulder with him. Prick.

snoozer

Bench
Good for us. Lewis has been in awesome form.

Why the f**k are we wearing white today? If anything, wearing white and blue against the Sharks is more of a clash than wearing green would be.
yeh bad that louie is out, forms been great. however most of us sharks followers are very keen to see young peach get a run - been tearing it up in reserve grade.

as to the jumpers - i think we're in the pink for women in league round so there wont be a clash.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sharks have a very lightweight bench.

It's very tough seeing the Sharks win here.

I'm tipping Canberra by 10.