What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // 4N Wk 3 // Sun 4pm // AUS 44-18 SAM // Wollongong

4 Nations Game 6: Australia v Samoa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magpie4ever

First Grade
Come to Penrith. The guy has become a genuine superstar and match winner this year. He and DCE will have QLD set for halves for years after JT and Cronk are gone.

Cronk still has a number of years to run.

I shake my head why we (NSW) are struggling to develop (naturally talented) halves (half and 5/8). Our pair this year were ok, but a long way from Cronk, JT and DCE.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors

I shake my head why we (NSW) are struggling to develop (naturally talented) halves (half and 5/8). Our pair this year were ok, but a long way from Cronk, JT and DCE.

There are 2 halves who are going to be great for NSW.Brooks and Moses.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Channel 9 copping a hammering on Facebook for boasting about the half time score while not showing it live in QLD.
They aren't the brightest bunch in the world.

Was it live last week into QLD?

The sooner they ditch the delayed games the better.

Diesel

Referee
All games have been live, be it on GEM or 9, this was the first delayed game. And to think 9 did it to get viewers to watch their news at 6, I just didn't bother watching the game and followed it on this thread

insert.pause

First Grade
All games have been live, be it on GEM or 9, this was the first delayed game. And to think 9 did it to get viewers to watch their news at 6, I just didn't bother watching the game and followed it on this thread

I tried but I just couldn't get into it knowing by the time it started it was already half over, ended up following it online and just had it in on in the background.

adamkungl

Immortal

NSW have a lot of good halves and good players, but QLD have been lucky to unearth a group of all-time-great freaks all at the same time.

QLD and Australia will come down to earth when Inglis and Smith (and to a lesser extent Cronk and Slater) retire. DCE Hunt etc are good, even great players, but not the same level as Thurston and co.

adamkungl

Immortal
Anyway, pretty shit game.

Samoa frustratingly undisciplined, BJ was awful in particular. Was always going to be a training run for the Aussies imo, Samoa did well earlier in the tournament but simply can't match it consistently with their player pool. When Ben Roberts is in your top 17, you aren't gonna win a comp.

Latest posts