What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R20 // Sun // Tigers 12-28 Dragons // ANZ

Round 20: Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
The board, CEO and players are all completely fcked

The Club can stick its membership up it's arse, done with this shit

Farah and Mayer should be the first 2 out the door

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Lol. Robbie stops walking from dummy half and sooking that his best butt-buddy Todd isn't coaching. Then he scores. More of that thanks you f**king manipulative merkin.

Jason Maher

Immortal
picture.php

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol fmd

Dragons by far the better team. 28-12 flatters the tigers

Just saying things like the benji no drop out, brooks stripping ah Mau 1 on 1 and being penalised, Simona no try

All harsh calls IMO

Dragons still win either way

Jason Maher

Immortal
Potter's on a hiding to nothing. Results this year are pretty much meaningless to you guys. Far too many injuries and too many inexperienced kids getting a run. The nature of this year's comp means you're a chance of sneaking into the 8 anyway. If Potter gets sacked, it will be one of the most short-sighted decisions I've witnessed. Back your kids and be patient.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Disappointing to only score one second half try after a 22-0 half time lead. We've only topped 40 twice in the last 6 years. Wish we'd develop a ruthless streak in games like this.

Blues Riff

Bench
Dragons look like contender this week.
West looking like amateurs from the CEO down to the ballboys.
A week a long time in this game :lol:

Clifferd

Coach
Absolutely done with this club. They give you false hope like
last week then scrape up that bullshit. To top it all off Potter will probably get the sack.

If that occurs I will not be attending nor watching another Tigers game this year. And most certainly won't be renewing my membership