What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R20 // Sun // Tigers 12-28 Dragons // ANZ

Round 20: Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gordynz

Juniors
Wouldn't be surprised if the tigs threw that to get rid of potter lol

However credit where credits due, the dragons were the 2nd worst today

What f**king club puts 40 on a top 4 side and still spends the whole week knifing a coach. What an effing joke of a club we can be. Potter should just call out the backstabbing asshole in his presser since it's inevitable he's getting the chop.

Jason Maher

Immortal
In other news, I hope the Tigers don't change their jerseys again next year. This year's are the best they've ever worn by a long way.

gypsy

Bench
I wish you would. Or any other team. You're a f**king disgrace to Saints fans everywhere.

I'm a huge Saints fan. To compliment another team on their jerseys, or anything else just isn't our go.
Sadly we have algae like you clinging on to our proud club.

This Year?

Immortal
Great to get the win. I thought we were going to lose coming into the game. Tigers played well for the 1st 20 or so minutes then it looked like they got tired. After they got two quick tries in the 2nd half I was scared we were gonna ch..., but we held on. I hate how we try to protect a lead when the other side has all the momentum. I'm still laughing about how Quinlan fell so hard for Austin's dummy.

For the Tigers I thought Woods was good as always, too bad Galloway and Brooks got injured. They have some good kids coming through their system and when they have their best 17 available, they have a gun side.

As for us, I'm proud of the team today. We most likely won't make top 8, but we still have something to build on for the rest of the season and in 2015. If our forwards could aim up consistently we'd be a decent side.

thommo4pm

Coach
Lol fmd

Dragons by far the better team. 28-12 flatters the tigers

Just saying things like the benji no drop out, brooks stripping ah Mau 1 on 1 and being penalised, Simona no try

All harsh calls IMO

Dragons still win either way

Marshall's one was the only that went against you.

You were penalised for offside not stripping on Ah Mau, and your no try would never have happened if we were given the fair try the set before to Quinlan.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Fair enough, I thought it was for a strip. Nice time for Chechin to blow the 1 offside penalty of the game, remarkable that both the teams were back the 10 every other ruck.

Whilst I agree the quinlan own should have been a try, ah Mau hit brooks on his outside shoulder, they've penalised it all year. Did so against manly on monday against you, took tries off us against the titans and panthers for it too. Brooks would never have made the tackle and if I'm the video ref I'm giving it, but thats not how they've deemed it this year.

The Simona one was tough, if Chechin says try I have no doubt it's awarded try. On the SMH page it says Chechin said the touch judge 'what do you think cause I have no idea?' an the touchie said he didn't know either. Yet Chechin rules no try, don't the attacking team get the benefit of the doubt? Saints scored next set.

The benji one is frustrating cause it should never happen. I was directly in line with it and I could tell he was in play, yet the Ingoal touchie is 3m away and can't. It's shown on the big screen before saints kick for touch but they can't over turn it? It's more frustrating as its the second time in 3 weeks we've been completely fcked by massive decisons that were 100% wrong and could have easily have been over turned. Against the knights in a delicate stage of the game we were awarded a line drop out, the refs waited and then over turned it (correctly) to a Newcastle 20m tap. It's bullshit. It has to happen everytime or never.

At the end of the day even if all of these are given to us saints still win, I know that. They way out enthused us, were full strength And decimated our complete shit put together right side.

Last edited: