What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R21 // Mon // Tigers 6-28 Storm // Campbelltown

Round 21: Tigers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigRedV

Juniors
You can write the same thing about the pussy cats each week. Some freakish talent but without doubt the dumbest team to ever put on a jersey.

northwest9

Juniors
What's Brandys vendetta against the storm? f**k he hates them

In other news, farah still trying to be something he's not.... Talented

MacDougall

First Grade
Why why why would they let Koro go and keep old man Richards

Melbourne were interested in Koroibete, not Richards. Richards has been better this season for the Tigers than Koroibete has shown at any point in his career. I hope he goes well for Melbourne but he's a defensive liability.

Fazz_138

Juniors
I don't think the Footy panel on Fox should be getting as carried away with The Storm as they are. The Storm just beat up on an injury ravaged, basketcase of a team. To top it all off, they lost their halfback in the week leading up to it. Don't get me wrong, the Storm are going well, but lets see them beat Manly or even The Bunnies before we say they're back.

stormbati

Bench
Melbourne were interested in Koroibete, not Richards. Richards has been better this season for the Tigers than Koroibete has shown at any point in his career. I hope he goes well for Melbourne but he's a defensive liability.

Lmao say no to drugs brother

stormbati

Bench
I don't think the Footy panel on Fox should be getting as carried away with The Storm as they are. The Storm just beat up on an injury ravaged, basketcase of a team. To top it all off, they lost their halfback in the week leading up to it. Don't get me wrong, the Storm are going well, but lets see them beat Manly or even The Bunnies before we say they're back.

Really thought you were for real until the last sentence. Nicely done. Almost went for it

TheFrog

Coach

So their current form is 3rd best in the comp.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Melbourne can easily finish 4th and jeez you wouldn't want to come first and face them first week on the back of a 7 or 8 game winning streak!