What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 1 | Wed 27 May | NSW 10-11 QLD | ANZ

Origin I: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
I was more referring to the fact that any time Qld get up (aka, 95% of the past decade), any time a NSW fan makes mention of something that might have legitimately gone against them, or something grubby that a maroon did without punishment, they just go back to the tired old 'sooking/salty' line.
It's especially funny because qld fans are the biggest whingers going around and the state-wide meltdown in 2014 was absolutely delicious.

You don't see the blantant hypocrisy in your post?

Last edited:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
And here is another Ibis in for his scraps.

How's school been today champ?

No school today in Bundaberg. But his chips are nice and salty at the local show.

I believe he devoured eight buckets before midday. That's gotta put a dent in the fortnightly family Centrelink payment.

carcharias

Immortal
aaaaaaaaaaaaand case in point.

Blues fans can bitch about QLDers throwing out overused 'salty' and 'sooking' lines - that's probably symptomatic of QLD being on top for so many years.

But Blues fans have their tired and overused 'rednecks/inbred/two-heads' lines that could also be described as 'pissweak'.

Have f**king whinge Mal

Here have 4 tissues.

Snappy

Coach
We won, nothing to whinge about.

The tears have been streaming all day long from south of the Tweed

THE CHAMP

First Grade
so much unwarranted butthurt in here.
anyway it was a great game imo.
some excellent defence from both teams.
nsw had their chances and missed pure and simple.
the better team won.
hodgo has been copping plenty in here all of it complete crap.
he had a superb game and has shown he's still got it and is one of the all time great centres to play the wonderful sport of rugby league.
really looking forward to game 2.
a lot of people having a go a klemmer but I thought he went very well as did fafita.
Laurie has to get rid of hodgko imo.

Daley needs to stick with this side IMO...you can see them starting to gel a bit more now and this is how Qld built their dominance by sticking with the majority of their squad each year.

Woods, Tamou and Klemmer will dominate Qld next year...not this year but next.

Latest posts