What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st 3 Mobile Test Australia vs South Africa @ WACA 17-21 Dec

El Diablo

Post Whore
Bollinger wins the game for NSW

6/47 (16.2 overs)

Joke he is not in Perth over an unproven first class cricketer in Siddle...absolute joke.

what are the odds on Sh*ttle being there on boxing day and no Bollinger?

fairly short i'd say

Big Mick

Referee
The Batsman lost this test by throwing their wicket's away at crucial times...the bowler's batting have saved their arses...otherwise this test would have been over yesterday.

SA should have been chasing 600 not 400...Batsman lost this test but we don't have any bowlers that can get a real wicket ball this test aside from Johnson.

And deadset...Siddle...great potential...but he's not a test cricketer yet...He's also a sh!t fielder.

haydud has been debating for 6 months whether to piss off and retire costing australia valuable opprtunities at blooding someone who can find their mojo

dubopov

Coach
mave .. second highest winning chase EVER .. bowlers must take the blame with obvious exception. Lest we forget the Captain and Selectors of course.

Big Mick

Referee
Aussies are gone, dethroned. Come on SA, finish them off.

A.B De Villiers to pip Johnson for M.O.T.M.

Don't think anyone expected to remain #1 after losing Warne, McGrath, Gilly and Langer with Haydud, Lee and Ponting at the back end of their careers with no adequate spinner around.

Big Mick

Referee
Hayden will cost us the Ashes because of his selfishness to not know when to hang it up because Hughes wont get a chance to settle into the role.

Although they'll choose Rogers...he's Victorian now isn't he.

Big Mick

Referee
Have to throw Johnson the ball now and hope for a miracle.

imo put Johnson and Symonds on till the finish

mave

Coach
mave .. second highest winning chase EVER .. bowlers must take the blame with obvious exception. Lest we forget the Captain and Selectors of course.

The pitch has offered very little for the bowlers from both teams for the whole match. The only reason that we lost this game is purely due to the fact that the Aussie tail end scored more runs than the batsmen.

Can you see the logic there?

what game are you watching? our batsman threw away perfect oppurtunities to kill off south africa and batting has gotten better as the match went on ... we should have had a 500+ run lead

Azkatro

First Grade
The man who has taken 11 wickets out of a possible 14 so far - including the wickets of both batsmen at the crease in the first innings - has been given 5 overs since he took the wickets of Kallis. And since then South Africa have scored more than 80 unopposed.

Matt23

Staff member
I am about to be banned from this Forum due to a vendetta by a Moderator .. other Moderators should take note .. I have been goaded into responses so that I could be "got" by a pathetic example of humanity.
:-({|= Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Big Mick

Referee
I am about to be banned from this Forum due to a vendetta by a Moderator .. other Moderators should take note .. I have been goaded into responses so that I could be "got" by a pathetic example of humanity.

You should be banned because you are a moron...no other reason

Big Mick

Referee
The man who has taken 11 wickets out of a possible 14 so far - including the wickets of both batsmen at the crease in the first innings - has been given 5 overs since he took the wickets of Kallis. And since then South Africa have scored more than 80 unopposed.

Bingo...

wtf?

not to mention the flood gates opened this morning when johnson first came off after a short spell

worst full time captain we've had since what, kim hughes?

Azkatro

First Grade
wtf?

not to mention the flood gates opened this morning when johnson first came off after a short spell

worst full time captain we've had since what, kim hughes?
And you'd have to defend Hughes heavily by comparison, given the situation he was confronted with and the Australian side compared to this one was probably 1/5th as capable.

Latest posts