What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st 3 Mobile Test Australia vs South Africa @ WACA 17-21 Dec

dubopov

Coach
Fancy having the audacity to support QLD cricketers. Gee I'm stupid, I thought Forums were about airing opinions.

Big Mick

Referee
Fancy having the audacity to support QLD cricketers. Gee I'm stupid, I thought Forums were about airing opinions.

Oh god would you Shut the hell up!

You support crap Qlder's..if you supported Ashley Noffke, Ryan Harris etc...noone would care...but you and locky and other toolbox's support the rubbish form of Haydud, support the blindspot that is Symonds and the nuffiness of Sunshine.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Congrats South Africa!

Great win. Utter domination in the end.

Gee the likes of Siddle, Lee and Krejza began to look dreadful towards the end.

Is this Australia's worst ever bwoling attack?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Oh god would you Shut the hell up!

You support crap Qlder's..if you supported Ashley Noffke, Ryan Harris etc...noone would care...but you and locky and other toolbox's support the rubbish form of Haydud, support the blindspot that is Symonds and the nuffiness of Sunshine.

Oi, lets get things straight..I have been calling for Hayden and Symonds to not be in the side. I support Watson, I will make no apology for that.

Congrats South Africa!

Great win. Utter domination in the end.

Gee the likes of Siddle, Lee and Krejza began to look dreadful towards the end.

Is this Australia's worst ever bwoling attack?

It's easy to blame the bowlers, but what about the batsmen? How many threw their wickets away?

The only Saffa to throw his wicket away was McKenzie

blain

Juniors
haha go SA!

kejza and siddle arent test bowlers, not even close. you also dont have a genuine all rounder, so you didnt have anyone to back them up. siddle seems to only have nippy pace, and thats it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's easy to blame the bowlers, but what about the batsmen? How many threw their wickets away?

The only Saffa to throw his wicket away was McKenzie

Blame you f..king Victorian for being so crap, and fat Merv for picking him..reminds me of Scott Muller except Muller swung the ball FFS!:lol:

gregstar

Referee
great game of cricket!

great to see a contest from day 1 to day 5.

batsmen who threw away their wickets when set seemed to have cost us in the end. we didn't score enough in the first innings.

well done smith & co.

IanG

Coach
I've heard the boys on ABC Radio that in terms of the team for the Boxing Day Test they need an impact bowler so they should be looking at either Doug Bollenger or Dirk Nannes. Interesting. Also Watson to come in for Siddle and Krejia to be dropped.

Interesting to see which way the go

and they want to rotate the test team FFS

honestly, piss off everyone in the administration who is cheapening the baggygreen with this rotational sh*t

although you have to admit it's one of the better test matches we've have over the years

375 & 319 are decent scores.

Not getting 20 wickets the problem.

RSA too good.

Batting wasn't too flash. 5/166 and 7/162 - both innings needed the lower order to get to decent totals.

But the bowling, Johnson aside, was very ineffective - Lee and Siddle never looked like getting wickets, Krejza bowls 1-2 good balls an over, and at least 1-2 utter crap (FYI, he's bowled in 4 test innings now and gone for 100 in all).

Red Bear

Referee
Holy f**k dubopov, a malignant queenslander is ever i've seen one. The little man syndrome, the NSW hatred, the sh*t for f**king brains. You and Locky would make a good pair.

For the people saying drop lee, yes he's been bowling sh*t of late. His performances from retirement of mcgrath etc until and including the Windies have been excellent (151 wickets at 27.9 post ashes until now), he's bowled well enough over that period to not get dropped after one poor run of form. Him getting back in form is essential to us remaining a force.

Siddle - second test, not every bowler gets off to a flying start. Warne and mcgrath two notable examples. Imagine if we had given them the flick after their first few tests. He may prove to be average, may prove to be a star, at 24 he has a long career ahead of him and doesnt deserve the arse striaght away (altho Bollinger should perhaps have been given a run this test instead).

Johnson is finally delivering on some potential, remains to be seen whether he continues to build or just goes back to his same old sh*t.

Krejza, feel for him and any spinner, they are coming along after we have just had Warne and, when warne went down Macgill to jump in.

Batsmen are ok bar maybe Hayden, but domestic comp is showing continual run makers.

Finally we'll win this series still, its South Africa, they'll choke:)