What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st 3-Mobile Test @ The Gabba :: Nov 20-24 :: Australia won by 149 runs

First 3-Mobile Test result :: Australia vs New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Interesting column from McMillan today, which i have to agree with a lot of

Elliott should not be playing over Fulton in Adelaide, Ryder can take those overs that Elliott bowls. Fulton into 5, Flynn 6 and McCullum 7 looks far better to me

He also says that although Redmond is a nice bloke, test cricket is 1 step to far, again, i must agree with him

His last point was in regards to the fact that Bell should be NZs opener, and even though i was calling for his head, i sort of agree with that as well.
Of Bell, Papps, Remond, Cumming, McIntosh etc, the 1 i hold most confidence in would have to be Bell. Wouldn't be expecting miracles but he would be the bloke who knows his game best and would be the best chance of success imo. I wouldn't throw a young bloke in the deep end, although i would look at Watling after another 3-4 years of solid F/C play. I don't rate McIntosh that highly, and i have heard about an incident that occured a few years back that i would guess would count against him as well

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Harry Potter gone, nice catch form Roy

Mitch Johnson 7 wickets in the test match so far

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
another one bites the dust

ct Clarke, bowled Clark

9 for 164

crowd may want their money back today