What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st 3-Mobile Test @ The Gabba :: Nov 20-24 :: Australia won by 149 runs

First 3-Mobile Test result :: Australia vs New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Griggs :lol:

Na, I realise McCullum isn't even close to being dropped, but I also reckon that he knows he doesn't have any competition and his performance suffers as a result. I agree that his keeping is top class, but he has consistently underachieved at test level with the bat, and it's very frustrating because our batting is so weak... we need McCullum to be contributing more often than not. He has been promoted basically on the back of ODI and Twenty20 form. He has a lot to prove at Test level, and it's about time he stepped up.

Agree about Flynn. We have the makings of a decent middle order. It's just such a shame that they have to learn their trade at Test level..

Yeah, he shows so much hope at times. I am sure he will come right at some point, it took him a while to get to grips with opening in ODIs and now has it sorted, hopefully the same will happen with the 5 spot

I wouldn't like to see it happen right now, but maybe in 2-3 years I can see Flynn batting at number 3 and we could leave Taylor and 4 and Ryder at 5. Flynn looks to have the temperament and technique to handle 3, and i think 5 would suit Ryder perfectly with the ball not doing a lot

lockyno1

Post Whore
FFS Katich carried his bat on a bowlers wicket, and you could see how they gave the MOM to Johnson :? Most of his wickets were the tail anyway. He was NOT the difference,Katich was.

As I said I would have given it to Katich, but I am happy bowlers are being recognised.

Latest posts