What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Ashes Test: Australia v England at Gabba Brisbane, Nov 23-27 2017

JJ

Immortal
Nobody actually said that... Surely??
Mark Taylor's interpretation - not the selectors justifying

Poor Warnie must be mortified that his wee champ has been dropped - I can see why Paine is a bit controversial, but guess it came down to Paine, Nevill or Wadey - the latter two have been pretty rank (Nevill with the bat and apparently his verbals, Wadey with the bat and the gloves) - so presumably it was Paine or a wheelie bin?

Warnie is in a bind, given his mate Junior is one of the brains that hasn't followed his wisdom

King hit

Coach
Ahh Andrew McDonald, should have had a 100+ test career for mine

played 4 tests in total all vs South Africa for 3 wins, winning percentage of 75%
His tight bowling (best 3/25) was very very handy, was on the precipice scoring some serious runs too

The allrounder we shoulda coulda woulda had...sniff

Yeah I thought McDonald was respectable at test level. From memory he had a big part in that Sydney win.

England fans : what's that? 1 series win a decade?

Aussie fans : what's that? 4 series wins in 30 years?

0-5 twice in a decade?

How many players bailed mid tour? Mental midgets.

They get stuck in to Mitch Johnson but then when the shoe is on the other foot..

How many return flights booked? To Joburg?

Latest posts