What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Ashes Test: Australia v England at Gabba Brisbane, Nov 23-27 2017

Timbo

Staff member
Serious question - if Ellyse Perry could illustrate she can handle 140kph+ bowling, is there a compelling reason not to play her at 6? I've looked at the rules and I can't see anything about gender.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I like how we've given any advantage we had over England back with the selection of marsh and Paine.

The teams look a lot closer now although our attack in our conditions still looks better

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Serious question - if Ellyse Perry could illustrate she can handle 140kph+ bowling, is there a compelling reason not to play her at 6? I've looked at the rules and I can't see anything about gender.
I like this idea, it would be awesome.

Better than Shaun farging Marsh

Matt23

Staff member
Are these the same selectors that picked the NSW Origin team years ago and put Capt. Kurt Gidley on the interchange bench? fmd

Marsh deadset has a photo of Hohns f**king some farm animals, surely.
I reckon it’s Langer that’s got the photo, not Darsh

lockyno1

Post Whore
I'm so happy for Timmy!

He's been through so much.

I'm on him most runs in the first test.

Yes Hiney I know it's as much chance as Bowman not screwing my horse that I backed up but still

8Ball

First Grade
I'm so happy for Timmy!

He's been through so much.

I'm on him most runs in the first test.

Yes Hiney I know it's as much chance as Bowman not screwing my horse that I backed up but still

Imagine if Watson was recalled

6. Watson
7. Paine

Incorrect

Coach
I like how we've given any advantage we had over England back with the selection of marsh and Paine.

The teams look a lot closer now although our attack in our conditions still looks better
I reckon Starc and Haze would have looked at each other when they heard the team announcement and said, "f**king hell, looks like it's up to us again...Hope this merkin behind the stumps catches better than the last one!"

I'm not worried about her playing 140kmh plus, I'm worried about her taking a hit from that speed

jargan83

Coach
Just saw Trevor Hohns press conference on the news. He doesn’t even look like he believes the shit he’s saying.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
None, even when we pick Shaun f**king - have evidence of hamster abuse - Marsh.

Starc, Hazelwood, Cummins, Lyon.

You blokes are farged.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This is what happens when we do not pick Victorians.

Except Warne and Miller.

Warne great Cricketer, shyte judge of one.

Miller, just great.

Two in a hundred years. Bill was ok.

Victorians should be expelled to Antarctica. .

Latest posts