What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ever test between Samoa and New Zealand

druzik

Juniors
do you have a date for that england game dan??

surely it would make sense to play it in auckland in a double header with the NZ v samoa game?

11th October in Wellington is the date I have.

Its not a double header because if David Nui's twits are to be believed then there will be a USA v Tonga test around the 16th and then back to Aus for the samoa test.

Coastbloke

Bench
If the 'Big 3' are going to play the smaller nations like Samoa, Tonga and Fiji, I would love to see the games being played in the capitals of those smaller nations..

For instance, as England come over here they could stop over in Suva and play Fiji..The RFL and the Fijian Govt (I know it could be difficult at the moment because of the C'wealth and Fijian Govt relations) should work together to make it a bit of a event..

NZ could go to Samoa with the NZRL and Samoan RL and Govts making some effort to promote it well..

etc etc....