What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v England at Eden Park, Auckland, March 22-26, 2018

JJ

Immortal
Wagner bowling shit... usually when I say that he turns around and gets a few quick wickets

JJ

Immortal
LOL, Astle gets Bairstow with anothe rrubbish delivery, worse shot and good catch

Iafeta

Referee
Ta ta the goose. Boult now has 9 wickets in the match. 4 wickets in 2 sessions, should nail it.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
What a great review by Williamson and Boult - Ali gone, 6 down at the break

It really was a great review. I'm not surprised that KW has the best eyes or ears in the NZ team, but where was he fielding? Boult was standing front on and thought it was bat. I thought it was bat even on replay until hotspot showed a flick on the pad.

Incredible skills by KW.

JJ

Immortal
It really was a great review. I'm not surprised that KW has the best eyes or ears in the NZ team, but where was he fielding? Boult was standing front on and thought it was bat. I thought it was bat even on replay until hotspot showed a flick on the pad.

Incredible skills by KW.
or luck, lol - still, one of the best ever

Iafeta

Referee
What in the actual hell? CDG is being given long spells like he’s the second coming of Wasim Akram. Williamson ffs son try your spinner.

We’ve let this coast along.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Big wicket for Tastle to get Overton out meaning Broad must come out to face some Wagnerline.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Time will be lost for innings change once England gets 63 more runs.

This could get really tense.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Give Boult another go and give Wags aspell. Just let him leave all his energy on the pitch. He may york or snick Broad out.