What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 funny things from the night

Moffo

Referee
The italian anthem was loudly booed at marconi :lol:

everyone walked out of the club chanting italians are wankers :lol:

aqua_duck

Coach
To be honest I've never been a fan of anyone who boos a national anthem, just shows total disrespect and a lack of common courtesy

Cammo

Bench
Yeah I wouldn't be booing a national anthem.

My hatred is only for the Italian players cause they are *edit* scum. I don't have anything against most Italians as many of them are very decent people.

They should be ashamed of their cheating Soccer team though.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Moffo said:
The italian anthem was loudly booed at marconi :lol:

everyone walked out of the club chanting italians are wankers :lol:

I was at Marconi as well. Where were you sitting?

Morenito

Juniors
aqua_duck said:
To be honest I've never been a fan of anyone who boos a national anthem, just shows total disrespect and a lack of common courtesy

Only if its uruguays anthem!

aqua_duck said:

mate after the disgraceful *edit* gave us last night I think it is totally acceptable

choc_soldier

Coach
I was at Marconi too - first half I was up where the pool tables are, and moved outside for the second.

Outside the atmosphere was definitely much better!

Fin077

Juniors
Not something I can imagine....take your word for it though!

I was planning to head out to Marconi too, but decided to stay home at the last minute.

I'll be back at the end of the week though to see 'em smack the Ukrainians.

Ari Gold

Bench
Marconi was pretty mad... i was in the upstairs auditorium and it was absolutely packed as was every other room. Atmosphere was pretty amazing, was the place to be on that night.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
robyalvaro said:
Marconi was pretty mad... i was in the upstairs auditorium and it was absolutely packed as was every other room. Atmosphere was pretty amazing, was the place to be on that night.

I was upstairs as well.

Anyone going for tonights games? :)

Latest posts