What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 million posts

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just a few clicks away...

On the main message board you can see how many messages have been posted here in the Saints forum. Currently around 1,999,983

2million-posts.jpg

Who will take the honours of being No. 2,000,000?

John moz

Juniors
We need change and now new coach ceo and board .Plus a owner that wants to take this famous club to its good old glory days again .We have the brand and supporters all around the world.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
wow scary thing is most of us have read nearly all 2million of them...
I am sure we are the largest Saints discussion forum online, thanks in no small part to the combo with Jubilee Avenue.

FTR, this is the second largest forum on LU, only the NRL forum has more posts with 2.4 million.

It's a credit to all the Saints fans who have stuck it out over the years.

2 miilion passages of thought... fmd.

BennyV

Referee
I am sure we are the largest Saints discussion forum online, thanks in no small part to the combo with Jubilee Avenue.

FTR, this is the second largest forum on LU, only the NRL forum has more posts with 2.4 million.

It's a credit to all the Saints fans who have stuck it out over the years.

2 miilion passages of thought... fmd.
Disagree with your last sentence!!

possm

Coach
In my opinion Mary's appointment as head coach has very little to do with his capacity to do the job well. It's all to do with factional deals within the 'old boys club'. To make change you first need to clean out this snake pit because the one to follow Mary would likely be Millward or Young. I feel the deals have already been done. Just imagine Millward as CEO and Young as head coach.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
When was the 1st ever post and does anybody know how to view it? Was it Sack Craig Young as coach? Or sack some other ex coach?

Also it would be good to know who posted it?

I bet the Sack Mary thread has the most posts.

possm

Coach
I love how every thread becomes a sack mary thread.

I love you all :)

I'm sure that Dragons members and fans have a good appreciation of the capabilities of our coaching staff. Although we are all extremely loyal to the Dragons team, we are growing very tired of the self inflicted mistakes our coaching staff seem to make week to week, month to month and season after season. In my opinion the only remedy is to hire an experienced head coach and allow him to hire his own staff.

Latest posts