What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 REFS AND 4 TOUCHIES?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
i love the idea having two refs,the game is that fast that 90% of normal ppl can't hack it.
GO FOR IT

1 other point i would like to make is,(don't get me wrong the sharks were bad) during the sharks parra game,in the 1st half the sharks got a 40/20 given to them when it clearly wasn't. then next couple of plays later they scored,do u think that if we had 4 touchies,(they only go as far as the halfway)that they could look after their end of the feild only?
its obveous that the ref does not like to go to the video ref all the time(as we don't play yank football)do u think with them talking about two refs that we should overhaul the whole system and get 5 ppl looking after a game?

yes i know not all refs are pro,BUT THEY SHOULD BE the more we have the less we depend on the video and thats why we love RUGBY LEAGUE as its the fastest and toughest game of all.if the players are pro WHY CAN'T THE OFICIALS BE PRO?

thats my rant for the week.

let me know if u agree or disagree :D

Ultima

Juniors
The game is only that fast because we have one ref... If we had two it could turn into a Union style penalty count!

We need BETTER not more.... Quality always beats quantity.