What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2003 Grand Final Discussion

roofromoz

First Grade
Thanks everybody. Your messages have left me with goosebumps.

This time two years ago, I would never have thought that we would be in this situation. I think that is why I am still in such a state of disbelief. I had faith and confidence that the Panthers would win, but now that it has happened, I still don't believe it.

I have dreamt of this day... but in the back of my mind, I thought that I would have to wait quite a while.

We definitely came from nowhere this year - we weren't rated to even make the top 8 by most people. This is a fairytale.

Unbelievable.

:shock:

To be in Penrith last night was an experience I will never forget. Party central.

OMG, WE ARE THE PREMIERS! YEEEAAAH!

I'm going to enjoy this!

\\:D/

Bunny Boy

Juniors
....for making Chris Walkout look a right jammy twat.....
.....for beating the scum of the earth.....
....for outnumbering the scum fans and showing them what loyalty and love for your team is....
....for being a respectful team and not up yourselves like the scum.....
.....for giving my lads inspiration to turn things around.....
......for showing the league that passion, inspiration and love of the jersey goes a long way....
....for making that arrogant twat Ricky Stuart eat his words.....
.....for keeping the scum 8 behind us !

Thank you Penrith Panthers. Your Premiership victory is thoroughly deserved and best of luck in the future (except against the mighties).

;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
You could have said all that in the Parra Fans post.

Didn't you read the post at the very top?

Suitman

Bunny Boy

Juniors
chooky said:
thankyou for giving my team an easy 2 points everytime we play :lol:

The last time we played we deserved to win if it wasnt for the referee and his bullshit decisions we would have.

But im glad you won, cos it got you a step closer to losing the GF.

8 behind...

chooky

Juniors
referee :lol:

I can think of many reason why you lost, and the ref aint one of them!

but feel free to use the referee as an excuse :roll:

Phillips

Referee
chooky said:

hey your club is the one that took chris walker off their hands :lol: :lol:

and didnt he play well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

axl rose

Bench
Knowing him he won't.. but i really hope John Lang gives himself some credit for win. I heard him before paying tribute to Royce Simmons saying he brought most of the juniors through etc. There is noone who is more deserving of winning the comp than Lang, he is an absolute credit to the game. Nice guys dont finish last after all!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Some of you probably remember me from my comments on the Eels board. I think they were a little out of line and VERY incorrect.

But I can easily say that the GF was a great match, and (although I was upset Parra didn't make it AGAIN) I was pleased to see Penrith win.

Congratulations to Penrith and their fans for a great season! And that season is also an inspiration for others who are struggling (like us), as you guys were down and out two years ago and turned it all around.

ONYA PANTHERS!

chooky

Juniors
I think you will find he wanted out before he chose a club to go to.

he had a shocker on Sunday...but you all have seen him at what he is capable of.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
chooky said:

Im sure you dont even remember the game.
But, being a Roosters "fan" you probably only remember the semi finals onwards.

Phillips

Referee
chooky said:
I think you will find he wanted out before he chose a club to go to.

he had a shocker on Sunday...but you all have seen him at what he is capable of.

yes i have seen chris walker drop plenty of balls, bomb tries, throw bad passes and been run down by a second rower

chooky

Juniors
hey phillips I won't take anything you say to heart...you had a bad year or should I say years. :lol:

Phillips said:
chooky said:

hey your club is the one that took chris walker off their hands :lol: :lol:

and didnt he play well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think Walker was the only one that dropped the ball on Sunday. But hey, why should guys like you offer an objective analysis? I don't even think you guys know the meaning of the term.

NC

Juniors
Congrats to the Panthers. Was a great game to watch and a great performance from the Panthers, specially Priddo.

Latest posts