What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Storm side

shadow grinder

First Grade
Surandy said:
Not even a spot on the bench?
ild have hoffman, crocker and DJ starting.

kiddy would be on the bench as he would add the same type of aggression and use off the bench as that of danny williams. Ild then have a couple of forwards on the bench (out of: white, crossman, cross, Kaufusi) whoever performs in the pre-season. And then if your going by this year (2005) bellamy said he likes to have a back on the bench from now on so that could mean anybody......and thats why i dont see a place for GT.

Corbin

Juniors
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Glen Turner is NOT a prop Corbin mate. He's a wide-running backrower, but he wo'nt get a spot in the team next year unless Johnson, Hoffman or Kidwell sharply lose form. He is a good player though

I no but i think he is a gun player so i couldnt leave him out!

Abouslty sucks that he may be leaving...

shadow grinder

First Grade
Corbin said:
I no but i think he is a gun player so i couldnt leave him out!

Abouslty sucks that he may be leaving...

it doesnt really suck. who should we leave out to have turner in? crocker? kidwell? hoffman? or johnson? my pick is NONE and he is left to go...he is a decent player but who do we leave out?

MONY

Juniors
i agree with shadow. Im not a big fan of GT and I would much rather have the other guys there ahead of him.

Daza_06

Juniors
would anyone put walker in the side wether its on the wing / centre or bench. Don't know why they bought him when they have 3 quality wingers, 2 of the best centres in the NRL????

shadow grinder

First Grade
Daza_06 said:
would anyone put walker in the side wether its on the wing / centre or bench. Don't know why they bought him when they have 3 quality wingers, 2 of the best centres in the NRL????

i wouldnt put him in the team.

and i dont know why we brought him ethier....only to be used as back up hopefully.

Walker was signed on an incentive contract for 12 months. That tells me he's a backup. I feel sorry for whichever feeder club that gets him.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
hey remind me again what happened when we played u at olympic park again
if i rmeember correctly luke 'kick into the in goal for another sharks try' covell and brett 'run off me' kimmorley turned up the heat and u guys had no way to cool it down.
30-10 i think it finished up
man did we all celebrate that night